Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Lara Croft is almost certainly Beta ST. Alucard EIE is... fucking mind-blowing. What has he ever done to create an Fe atmosphere? He's LSE. Also, while you make a very good point on Vash, Neo is nowhere near as awesome as Jane.
    I'm not sure how you view the Information-Elements, and I don't want to derail your thread, but the reason I gave Alucard EIE is because he toyed with his enemies. Te efficiency was not a more primary concern. From that, he seemed more Fe+Ni over Fe+Si as well. He enjoyed fighting with his enemies and seemed to have a kind of Ni-creative vision about fighting that the ENTjs share. His lust for battle reminded me of Valhalla and King Leonidas from 300, who I confidently type ENFj. Why do you think LSE is a better typing? Here's a youtube link to show you what I'm talking about

You might be right about Lara Croft. ESE was the last one for me to put a type in. I have a hard time even thinking of any fictional ESE characters, let alone a bad-ass one . I think I saw those movies a long while ago, so I don't remember them too well.

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    Vizzini is the most badass ENTp.
    Inconceivable!
    Last edited by DividedsGhost; 10-16-2010 at 03:27 AM.