For the longest time, I was "uncertain" about being comfortable with spending so much time by myself. Even though I didn't prefer, necessarily, spending time with other people, I was aware that I was always very much on the outside of things, and, of course, this generated an uncomfortable self-concept.

But now, obviously over time, things have changed so much in that regard. I see people clining to each other like it's some sort of ... thing... that your life depended on. It's somewhat amusing. I do understand the practical matters of having others around, especially in emergency situations. But other than that, it seems as though others are generally a liability, or just get in the way.

I'm sure there are a lot of personality type implications here, but, I was wondering how other people feel about this, and similar. I wonder if it a product of my experience that I feel very comfortable by myself (not that I totally dispise time with others... as long as they are associations of my own selective choosing)(I can get along with "co-workers" reasonably well, for the sake of the work environment, but I'm extrememly conservative when it comes to personal means).

Sometimes I wonder why I seem to be one of the few people who is this way- in a deeper way that just how personality types function.