Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
Can you explain this a bit more?
I will give my experience w/it. I see a powerful/social horse person champing at the bit (ESFP-Se) or a kitten/puppy person smiling and sharing their enjoyment of life with people around them (ESFP-Fi).

I pull the movie/model/insightful scientist/autistic pose and look into the ether or the distance as if I've had my attention caught by something.

They are irrational first, like ILIs, so acting like you're getting informational input and have your attention fixated on something is intriguing.

also allowing yourself the freedom to ignore the discomfiting Fe and Si restraints of some social dealies seems good. Id est, I don't let my non-group-oriented self get rigid nor keep my eyes down in crowds/groups of people like I used to. I don't force myself to keep from moving around my physical body or my eyes just because I'm having a conversation with a friend/date. If the person seems to need reassurance, I just say with a nod, I'm listening to you. I then ask an insightful question or rephrase what they said to further reassure them, and I can be me and just go with the flow, picking up the ivory elephants on the desk or gazing at the light flickering off the ceiling , etc.