Thread: Type me please

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me please

Ive been trying to figure out this typing buisness tonight, and after a few hand cramps im looking for help. All I can say is I'm nervous and I dont even know you guys. Soooooo tell me what you need from me hahah Thanks guys

Creepy-bg

I suck at typing, but what are some your favorite things? what's your typical day like? what do you do for fun? what do you hate?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    I suck at typing, but what are some your favorite things? what's your typical day like? what do you do for fun? what do you hate?
    Favorite things/Typical day
    My favorite things to do usually involve low energy hanging out lol. My typical day would be sleeping in, school, seeing a few friends and playing video games until 2am when I decide sleep is upon me

For fun Really what my obsession is Boarding. I love the rush and the danger. Knowing if screwing up can kill me just gets me going, my first season ended with 3 broken bones haha but I loved every minute of it. Any sport I try is attacked with the same intensity!

What do I hate I dislike heavily getting told what to do, especially when the person isn't at a position to boss me around. Cant think of anything else at the moment.

Btw Maritsa I've been browsing those webpages you recommended to me, theyre very informative. The amount of vocabulary to learn is incredible tho Jeez....

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingZulu View Post
    Btw Maritsa I've been browsing those webpages you recommended to me, theyre very informative. The amount of vocabulary to learn is incredible tho Jeez....
    yeah. it doesn't help that there doesn't seem to be much of am overall consensus over what the words actually mean.

I prefer the learn by osmosis method. just soak it all in, let your subconscious work it out, and start noticing stuff in real life in ways you never thought about them. in my opinion it doesn't matter so much if you are RIGHT or WRONG, it just matters if it starts to work for you and you get a new perspective on things.

(I'll let somebody else analyze your answers, it really isn't my thing. )

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LOL; the things I read on this forum make me laugh and learn new things about people and their preferences. You seem to have an extreme nature to you; Si ego type, maybe ISTp.

Let's see...

When you can get hurt do you have lingering feelings or do you let go of them and move on?

Can you come up with possibilities and ideas to certain things or anything or would you rather concentrate at the task on hand?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default some pics..

and heres one of me as kid.

Some of these made me Lol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My typing of you is ISTp
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Creepy-bg

lol are you sniffing a glowstick in that third pic?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you can get hurt do you have lingering feelings or do you let go of them and move on?
    Somethings a very tough to get over. Usually when they are about how I interact with people, one thing I know for certain is that I'm a very weird guy.

Can you come up with possibilities and ideas to certain things or anything or would you rather concentrate at the task on hand?
    I think the answer to this is the former. Something I noticed when I was new to Framing was that my boss would keep telling me "are you listening?" I definatly have a tendency to go off on my own tangent. I was half-listening to him and half-connecting the information I was getting to the things currently solid in my mind and thinking of the theory behind it. Im all over the place man.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somethings a very tough to get over. Usually when they are about how I interact with people, one thing I know for certain is that I'm a very weird guy. .
    Can you explain this a bit more? What about the way you interact with people can make it hard for you to get over something? Do you focus on bonding with people? Or do you focus more on the immediate emotional reactions?

I think the answer to this is the former. Something I noticed when I was new to Framing was that my boss would keep telling me "are you listening?" I definatly have a tendency to go off on my own tangent. I was half-listening to him and half-connecting the information I was getting to the things currently solid in my mind and thinking of the theory behind it. Im all over the place man.
    This sounds a lot like Ne-ego to me too.

you VI a lot like ILE or LII (LII>ILE), not really like SLI. But your answer to the first question will reveal the difference a bit better. Not entirely clear to me at this point.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Creepy-male

My favorite things to do usually involve low energy hanging out lol. My typical day would be sleeping in, school, seeing a few friends and playing video games until 2am when I decide sleep is upon me
    Would you say you get restless/fidgety/bored easily? You seem to be describing IP temperament, which is the typical "low energy blob" temperament. EPs and EJs by contrast have "too much" rather than "too little" energy--they're only comfortable when they're burning their energy off. They need to be doing stuff like meeting people or attacking projects and tasks.

For fun Really what my obsession is Boarding. I love the rush and the danger. Knowing if screwing up can kill me just gets me going, my first season ended with 3 broken bones haha but I loved every minute of it. Any sport I try is attacked with the same intensity!
    IMO being an adrenaline junkie is Not Type Related, and has more to do with personality/brain chemistry/lots of non-socionics stuff.

What do I hate I dislike heavily getting told what to do, especially when the person isn't at a position to boss me around. Cant think of anything else at the moment.
    Could you describe "isn't at a position to boss me around"?

Anyway, assuming you're an IP temperament, the next easiest thing to do is pick out your club. How sociable would you say you are compared to your friends? And do you feel more comfortable in really big groups, or smaller, friendlier gatherings?

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great answers, they are very helpful.

Most likely you are ISTp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Please go to the popular Socionics sites, read about the functions, and see which one fits you closely...not that that's an accurate measure of figuring out one's type, but at least it takes the stress out of me having to ask you questions right now, at 8:34pm (after a long days of work)

Post any questions you might have. Welcome. Also, please look into posting a picture.
    -