six turnin', four burnin' stevENTj's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    I've seen happily married conflictors, sucks when socionics don't work!
    My dad is an LIE and my mom, as best as I've ever been able to figure is an SEI, conflictors. Of course there's plenty of grey areas in typings, and also a lot more to long-term relationships than socionics. You can work around the conflicts of a relationship and learn to respect the needs of the other. Of course that's not to say that things don't get awkward or weird. There's more than a bit of that with my folks, but they do love each other and have made it work all these years. Socionics is "working", there's just more to it than that is all.
    Te-INTp/ILI, my wife: Fi-ISFj/ESI, with laser beam death rays for ESTp/SLEs, lol
    16 years of bliss in an Activity relationship

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depending on how you define attraction, I can be attracted to any type. But am more attracted to certain duals that, other than being duals, might not have been very attractive.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Depending on how you define attraction, I can be attracted to any type. But am more attracted to certain duals that, other than being duals, might not have been very attractive.
    I'm talking about both physical and personality attraction, which is surprisingly stronger than some of your dual attractions.

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    I'm talking about both physical and personality attraction, which is surprisingly stronger than some of your dual attractions.
    In that case I'm more attracted to my duals and not very attracted to my conflictors.