Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
I'm attracted to my conflictors, but it's their personality that draws me in. It's definitely not a sex thing ... or is it? Hmmm.

(I don't know anything anymore, don't listen to me. I may not even have a Socionics type of my own. Maybe I just float around like a nontypable unstructured entity.)
LOL; I'm reading your post. It was the same for me in the past but the more interactions I have with my duals the more my conflictor interactions don't please me. Like today I met my friend and her SLE husband for a beer and for a moment he suspected that the cheap bottle on their bookstore was not broken by his cats (I was baby sitting for his cats while they were out of town and found a blue bottle broken on the floor when I went in to feed them). These instances or moments that he's looking for a "reaction" or Fe that assures him that I did not do it come across to me like he doesn't trust me and have faith in what I'm telling him is the truth. I can't produce Fe for him so instead his response, like saying "It's not like our cats to jump up on the book shelf and break something" came off WRONG to me because it hit my Se polr -Him trying to read me and my motives. ARGH. My dual wouldn't give a rats ass about some cheap ass blue bottle that anyone would have broken and would have instead been concerned about someone getting hurt. Anyway, just a small situation of how Fi and Fe work differently and how that particular response can sneak into my feelings and hurt me on the inside to the point where I will hold onto his response for a long long time, later on bringing it up and causing conflict; hence, conflicting relationship.