Thread: Christiano Ronaldo

Threaded View

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starfall had posted something about him, some time ago, which she (rightfully, imho) connected to his "erotic style" - a story told by one of his exes about the way he preferred to approach girls (very indirectly a slightly gamely). Let's see if she notices this topic.

His bodily movements and style of play are also typically EJ - look at how consistently energetic yet rather stiff he is, video example, even his dribbling is painfully rational:

compare to EP:

So he's an ENFj because he takes dives on the field and cries? Sorry but that's just asinine. So, I'm not a fan of non-American football (soccer) but of what I've heard of Ronaldo, he doesn't really act in a way that's weird for a soccer player.
    Eh, so you admit you don't know anything about soccer, yet still blurt out your opinion out of something you have "heard".

goggles: Andrea Pirlo is INFp-Ni, so he's a type - check his long standing friendship with Gattuso, ISTj-Se (I take IP temperament and N type as a given in Pirlo's case).

Very interesting. What positions do you think IJ types are especially good for?
    IME IJs like "central" positions: central midfielder, defender, attacker. Probably because you don't have to run as much, given that you're already placed in the middle of the pitch; plus, you can easily create a mental structure of how your and the other team interact with you, something which IJs seem to enjoy.

that's my guess, if not than SEE> creative
    How can you believe this guy is either irrational or introverted is beyond me. You truly do not deserve the mod title.
    Last edited by FDG; 08-01-2011 at 05:45 AM.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit