Thread: Your observations and experiences with LIEs-ENTjs

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    Sensitive and emotional situations are really difficult for me to handle. I sense that I may have to do something because of my relationship to the person, but I can't decide if I really should or if it might be weird and maybe I'm misjudging the situation or our relationship.
    Do you feel like you have to supply to get in these situations?
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Do you feel like you have to supply to get in these situations?
    Could be. One example of what I'm talking about is that my grandma will tell me to hug my dad for instance. I have nothing against that and I'd say I have a good relationship with my dad, but it's just not the norm for us, and so doing that is really uncomfortable. Another example was my other grandma was in the hospital and unconscious. When I went to see her I was completely uncomfortable and at a complete loss as to what to do. I care about her, but really what am I supposed to do? She's unconscious. I don't mean to be insensitive, but it's just like what do you want?

I don't think that I need to 'supply' Fe to get Fi. I think I need Fi in order to confidently assess Fe and decide when to use it. Or maybe that knowledge of Fi just allows me to use Te within the context of people. I don't know what it is exactly, but I can say for sure that Fi just makes my life a lot easier. If I know the exact status of the relationship, I will be able to act more naturally and confidently with people because I'll know the boundaries and my obligations.
    Last edited by Azeroffs; 10-10-2010 at 08:28 AM.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12