Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Seriously, no one can type you based on the condition of your room
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Seriously, no one can type you based on the condition of your room
    what about typing on feeling like your room represents you ..

i mean some people want to show who they know .. some people want to show their room .. some people want to show what they know etc ..

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    what about typing on feeling like your room represents you ..

i mean some people want to show who they know .. some people want to show their room .. some people want to show what they know etc ..
    Feeling like your room represents you also does not suggest that someone is of any type. If I were to say that "I feel like this picture represents me and according to the messiness of it, I know I'm not Si ego" then many things could have happened.

First, the person could have felt a certain attraction to that picture/representation and felt like they were somehow expressing an important fragment of themselves, but we're more then that.

Second, for a brief period of time, that is who we are, or who we think we are. I've saved some pictures of what I've liked since I was a teen and I've thrown out great many as I've grown and matured or finely tuned my personal preferences; it may be likely that at one point I may become interested in those things again, but for now, those pictures did not represent me. I would have shown something that may represent me at one point in my life that now just doesn't seem to take precedence over another. But, then, my curiosity may be the contribution for a lot of this. So, what you want to show now, for whatever reason, may not be something you'll show later. IDK if that makes any sense.

Third, you can see this going in all directions (sort of the possible developments of evens ~ Ne/Ni).

I would say that from observation that I have seen Si types comfortable in a heap of mess and messiness as long as some aspect of it is pleasant to them, this aspect is tricky to figure out.

I find generally that Beta NF's are a bit more private about their personal lives.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Feeling like your room represents you also does not suggest that someone is of any type. If I were to say that "I feel like this picture represents me and according to the messiness of it, I know I'm not Si ego" then many things could have happened.

First, the person could have felt a certain attraction to that picture/representation and felt like they were somehow expressing an important fragment of themselves, but we're more then that.

Second, for a brief period of time, that is who we are, or who we think we are. I've saved some pictures of what I've liked since I was a teen and I've thrown out great many as I've grown and matured or finely tuned my personal preferences; it may be likely that at one point I may become interested in those things again, but for now, those pictures did not represent me. I would have shown something that may represent me at one point in my life that now just doesn't seem to take precedence over another. But, then, my curiosity may be the contribution for a lot of this. So, what you want to show now, for whatever reason, may not be something you'll show later. IDK if that makes any sense.

Third, you can see this going in all directions (sort of the possible developments of evens ~ Ne/Ni).

I would say that from observation that I have seen Si types comfortable in a heap of mess and messiness as long as some aspect of it is pleasant to them, this aspect is tricky to figure out.

I find generally that Beta NF's are a bit more private about their personal lives.

i dunno i find mots people are more open about their personal lives than me ...