I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    ah, well i didn't even know who it was so i guess that tells you lol :/ that is probably a bad thing D:
    i didn't know who or what it was. it made no sense. i googled.

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He's an INFp exemplar.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh okay, makes me feel a little better then

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It all comes down to how much dirt you're willing to chip away.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Some of those questions could have gone either way for me but I clearly prefer N over S. So xNxx
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your type - Don Quixote
    Скорее всего, Вы склонны к отвлеченным размышлениям, исследованию абстрактных вопросов.
    Most likely, you are prone to abstract thinking, the study of abstract questions.
    Полны необыкновенных идей.
    Full of unusual ideas.
    Однако часто не можете достаточно четко их изложить. Идеи остаются несколько туманными, "интуитивными".
    However, it often can not clearly enough to describe. Ideas are somewhat vague, "intuitive".
    Вы умеете видеть интересные, перспективные возможности, открывающиеся в изучении объективного мира.
    You are able to see interesting and promising opportunities to explore the objective world.
    При определенных условиях, такой человек, как Вы может стать создателем совершенно новой, революционной научной теории.
    Under certain conditions, such a man as you can be the creator of an entirely new and revolutionary scientific theory.
    Чаще Вы действуете последовательно, свои поступки логически увязываете один с другим, выстраиваете в четкую систему, направленную на реализацию Ваших идей.
    Most often you are acting consistently, their actions are logically linking one to another, lined up a clear system aimed at the realization of your ideas.
    Можете быть хорошим организатором, предпочитаете руководить коллективом, перед которым стоят достаточно глобальные и перспективные цели.
    Can be a good organizer, prefer to manage a team faced quite global and long-range goals.
    Стремитесь к тому, чтобы окружающие видели в Вас деятельного, волевого человека.
    Strive to ensure that others see you as active, strong-willed person.
    В экстремальных ситуациях не боитесь внешнего давления, смело идете "против течения", доводя до конца начатую Вами линию.
    In extreme situations, not afraid of external pressure, boldly going "upstream", leading to the end of the line you started.
    Одевается, как представляется, достаточно интересно, при этом обычно придерживаетесь строгого вкуса.
    Dresses seemed interesting enough, it usually adhere to a strict taste.
    Возможно, что Вы плохо ориентируетесь во взаимоотношениях между людьми.
    It is possible that you are targeting poorly in relationships between people.
    И, даже,
    And, even
    испытываете неуверенность в вопросах этики, стараясь обходить их молчанием.
    feel uncertain about the ethics of trying to pass them over in silence.
    Серьезная проблема, стоящая перед Вами, - это склонность к поступкам, которые другие иногда могут посчитать не совсем этичными.
    A serious problem facing you - it's prone to behavior that others can sometimes find not just ethical.
    Тем более что Вы очень болезненно реагируете на замечания по данным аспектам.
    The more you react very sensitively to the comments on these aspects.
    Вы нуждаетесь в красивой, гармонической обстановке, и, часто, с удовольствием принимаете участие в беседах, касающиеся вопросов эстетики.
    You need a beautiful, harmonious surroundings, and often happy to take part in discussions concerning matters of aesthetics.
    Похоже, Вы уверены в том, что хороший разговор обязательно должен быть живым и эмоциональным.
    It seems that you believe that a good conversation must be alive and emotional.
    Симпатизируете людям, демонстрирующим яркие эмоции.
    Sympathize for people who demonstrate vivid emotions.
    От таких людей Вы эмоционально "подзаряжаетесь", черпая в них источник вдохновения для дальнейшего творчества.
    From these people you are emotionally "recharged" by drawing them into a source of inspiration for further creativity.
    Чаще всего, Вы не делите людей на своих и чужих.
    Most often, you do not divide people into friends and foes.
    Всем стараетесь быть одинаково полезным.
    All trying to be equally useful.
    Last edited by Nexus; 10-25-2010 at 05:25 AM.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got Robespierre/LII and then Balzac/ILI. I didn't like it, it was too short. I think for people who have read so much about socionics like us, there are not tests left which could give any new insights.

Tests are for beginners.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer