Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Socionics Test (translated)

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Why can't the Russians learn that there is no such thing as a good type test?
    I think it's possible there exists such a thing as bad test takers. Tests require honesty and an ability to reflect oneself. You kind of have to know yourself going in, so if you don't know yourself, you won't get accurate results, but at the same time, if you know yourself you probably don't even need a test to begin with.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Retook, got IEI.
    Bwahaha!

I'm rolling on the floor laughing with my pants down right now Galen.

I think Ashton won't score LIE, so don't worry, be happy.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the... Huxley (IEE)
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    What the... Huxley (IEE)
    You have to have an open mind when taking this test, like, free of impure thoughts

Got a slightly different result first time as well.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    I think it's possible there exists such a thing as bad test takers. Tests require honesty and an ability to reflect oneself. You kind of have to know yourself going in, so if you don't know yourself, you won't get accurate results, but at the same time, if you know yourself you probably don't even need a test to begin with.
    I agree that you have to understand yourself first and foremost, but what good does that do if the test asks questions that aren't relevant?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I agree that you have to understand yourself first and foremost, but what good does that do if the test asks questions that aren't relevant?
    I thought there were relevant to socionics, I mean, it didn't look like I was taking a horoscope quizz.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's a good test. It's nice the way they rephrase their IM definitions based on context (e.g., whether it's a base or producing function).
    The biggest weakness is that one may answer different ways based on one's mood/mode. However, that's more a problem with Socionics and the single type hypothesis, rather than a problem with a given test.

More than a test of type, it's a test of Socionics school.

If one likes the test, one probably approves of the mainstream Russian Socionics approach.

The primary theoretical assumption is the view of how rational vs. irrational types behave....e.g., irrationals are more into freedom and spontaneity, whereas rationals are more into planning, consistency, responsibility. That's a point of contention on this forum, as Jung never characterized rational/irrational that way; however, it's a pretty standard assumption in mainstream Socionics.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing's perfect, they're trying, but I suppose it's not enough.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your type - Gabin (SSI)

It seems that you are - unsurpassed aesthetic. Always have your own opinion about what is beautiful and what is not beautiful, where the harmony, and where - bad taste. Your clothes are always creative and well-fitting is arranged on the figure.

You can dress it clearly, then restrained, but always original and very tidy. In your understanding, beauty should be functional, ie should result in better performance of the destination object.

In his actions are guided by the principle of rationality, is able to extract the real benefit of a seemingly marginally useful objects. Thus, we can assume that you do not like to throw out old things, you always look like they are aesthetically pleasing and useful application.

Strictly adheres to the temporary regulations, have a reputation for punctual man. Do not like to delay the meeting, you can just say, "Sorry, I must be waiting for me cause."

Sure in the manifestation of emotions. Rarely laugh. In moments of disruption, it is quite possible, demonstrating the tough, unpleasant negative emotions. Try to avoid such moments. Typically, the impression of being cold and unemotional.

Having fun, when you hear stories about the talents and capabilities of deep human assessment of abilities and personal qualities of people.

Do you believe in a strong, pure human feelings. Perhaps the dream of true love. In life, these aspects do not go unnoticed by you, enliven and fills an inspiration.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i got ILE.

sorry for necroing, btw.
    Last edited by wasp; 10-26-2016 at 08:31 AM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

hmm, it would have been impossible for me to get anything else given the choices.

Your type - Yesenin (IEI)

You feel perfectly the dynamics of events, their development over time, the dialectic. Strive to resolve the contradictions, constantly weighing the "pros" and "against."
    Over time, publicly traded on the part seems just too loosely. Can you tell time without a watch, and almost always late for meetings.
    It is easy to "travel" in time, constantly thinking about the past, full of memories, and an uncertain future. Possess a foreboding and often guess the outcome.
    Chances are you emotional and anxious people. Emotions soft, with subtle gradations. But you manifest them deliberately, "after careful consideration". Good feel shades of moods of other people, but do not always understand what they are due. As you can guess, you are a human experience.Capacity for sympathy and compassion, compassionate, sometimes sentimental.
    Strive to show the surrounding aesthetics, artistic taste. Dress is usually elegant, free, romantic style. Tend voskhischaetsya beauty of man and nature, decorate your life works of nature or of art.
    You are hard questions of business benefits and feasibility. You can have things in the house, no useful function. You do not always get the ordered organization of everyday life, here - perhaps a tendency to "bohemian" lifestyle. You inconvenienced work in the field of production and economy.
    Most of all, you sympathize with people determined, strong-willed. Being soft nature by man, nevertheless favorably perceive expressions of friendship in rough shape. I enjoy listening to stories about the persistent overcoming the difficulties, the strategy and tactics to achieve the chain.
    In assessing any phenomenon attaches great importance to its logical cogency, clarity of position. Familiarization with slim, internally consistent concepts inspires you and motivates to action.
    Now you can, knowing the type of your partner, your relationship to predict ....

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

LSI this time.

I tried it again answering ethical on the T/F question and got ESI but I was too familiar with what they were asking wrt Fe/Fi and +Fi/-Fi to think about it without bias.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I was hesitating between too last options so it gives IEI/ILI

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think I took this test before....Got IEE for it if I didn't remember wrongly.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ILE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12