TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    ...I can't even.

How on earth do you guys go this deep into this subject? It's not even based on anything factual, for all you know you're making this up and becoming entirely delusional. Not rhetorical, nor trying to be rude. Genuinely wondering.
    Fi lead doesn't get Ti, news at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Ahh, yes, the classic 'big dick' contest. No thanks, too juvenile. Besides, the only thing I don't get is the purpose/reason behind this endeavor, and what benefit can come out of it. Seems like something with no practical use.

Btw, what I said relates to N/S, not Ti. I asked whether there is any value or benefit in delving so far into abstract theory. It also pertained to whether there was any constructive use of the endeavors, not to the logical comprehension of the materials.

I'll refrain from being rude like you were, despite that you were the one not getting it and thus you probably deserve it.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir;[URL="tel:1491204"
    1491204[/URL]]Btw, what I said relates to N/S, not Ti. I asked whether there is any value or benefit in delving so far into abstract theory. It also pertained to whether there was any constructive use of the endeavors, not to the logical comprehension of the materials.

I'll refrain from being rude like you were, despite that you were the one not getting it and thus you probably deserve it.
    Still seething lol, no it’s about Ti vs Te, not S vs N.

Still seething lol, no it’s about Ti vs Te, not S vs N.
    “Seething” is the wrong word, but yes, I have become emotional — so what? As if you never get emotional about anything in your life, or frustrated from dealing with too many idiots at a job, or something. There's nothing wrong with it, it's part of being human.

What I'm frustrated with is peoples' incompetence, with your comment being one of many examples.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    “Seething” is the wrong word, but yes, I have become emotional — so what? As if you never get emotional about anything in your life, or frustrated from dealing with too many idiots at a job, or something. There's nothing wrong with it, it's part of being human.

What I'm frustrated with is peoples' incompetence, with your comment being one of many examples.
    I find your emotionality amusing.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find your emotionality amusing.
    You press their buttons and then they react and then you say "you are being emotional and it's amusing".

K.

Patronize harder daddy.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    You press their buttons and then they react and then you say "you are being emotional and it's amusing".

K.

Patronize harder daddy.
    2 year old conversation and we actually got along very well later on, but had to scroll up to see what it was about. In this case it looks like she commented the thread with "how boring this is meta commentary" and I teased her about it.