This is just some self-indulgent crap that I felt like writing for the couple of people who debate my type.

Things that fit LSI:

1. Low energy. Moving around is the exception, not the rule.
  2. Stern countenance. I've gotten into trouble at work for looking pissed off all the time. My father recently told me not to look so serious when I go into job interviews.
  3. Enjoy Fe atmosphere and get bored and clam up when people get quiet.
  4. Get annoyed when people discuss theoretical crap, like astrology.
  5. When I am debating someone and they tell me to stop because I am hurting their feelings, I become defensive and suspicious, as it feels like they are using a cheap trick to manipulate me into submission.
  6. Sense of humor largely ignores Fi. Don't dispute this, it's obvious.
  7. Absolutely no clue how to act in social situations unless someone approaches me first.
  8. I arguably VI LSI, though people have disputed this claim.

Things that don't fit:

1. Very loud. I like making random voices and sounds to get people to pay attention to me.
  2. I am fidgety. I can't stop moving when I sit still.
  3. I tend to get on well with EIIs--that is, they seem to like me so I just roll with it and they don't seem to mind much.
  4. I am very chaotic. I don't like following the same routine every day. I need constant stimulation otherwise I get bored.
  5. To onlookers, it appears like I am using a lot of Te.
  6. I have a short temper and start cursing and spewing insults easily.
  7. I often say eccentric things that make no sense.

To number 1: I have ADD.

To number 2: I have ADD.

To number 3: NTR. It's a coincidence that I happen to be friends with three of them.

To number 4: I have ADD.

To number 5: I am not actually using it. I understand it and am good at making practical decisions, but I still use a Ti filter to process it.

I have a system for producing Te results (fuck off Ashton ):

1. Disregard whether what the person says makes logical sense.
  2. Analyze the goal of what the person is saying (i.e., what he wants to achieve).
  3. Decide whether his methods are the best way to achieve said goal, using whatever value system you want.
  4. Cross your fingers.

Shrug. My EII friends seem to appreciate it.

To number 6: Se subtype, D subtype.

To number 7: I have ADD.

If you don't have really bad ADD, fuck off. You don't know what it's like.