Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Betas : Your description of the Delta types?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post

I enjoy this aspect of my duals, their humor is highly entertaining, even though I can see how it has many ethical slips in it (blunt, offensive, etc), but I can recognize when certain things have gone too far. Fi is able to recognize those lines between good/bad in a evolving/subjective and adaptive way. Once I know that you're a good person and what you say is not meant to hurt or harm any one I adapt to your ways and let you be who you are and promote social bonds. For instance, I'm able to ease the tensions of others who get offended by ESTj's bluntness/gruffness by communicating to them that that's just your type of humor, keeping your friends close by you (making sure they don't get offended and cut relations with you); helping you promote good social bonds.

In duality, you're supposed to be you and your dual accepts you as you are, but is able to take full benefit from those special abilities that you have...Te for me, Fi for you.

I'm very happy and content to be duals with such wonderful, sensitive, smart, organized, logical duals; You
    Thanks a lot for these compliments, honey. The greatest problem with women to me is that I cannot find one who values Fi like EIIs do, it´s their language, totally.

Often when I get to know and start to like some woman I´ll be secretly sad if I see she´s being kind of cold or even cool, I´ll take that as bad, as not fulfilling, or as hostile. Like yesterday night I met this interesting woman, nice and upbeat, charming seducing, perfect body, and we slept together. When we talked on the phone after I came back home and had my day and she had hers it was okay, but I see clearly she´s Fe-valuing and sees Fi as kind of unnecessary. She´s probably an ENFJ, and I´m totally sure she´s an E3w2.

A relationship like this can be kind of interesting because Fe-leading women usually get my Fe-role function activated so I get more upbeat and excited about life in general, out of my too rational and serious mood. But there´s the lack of Fi there and my seriousness and not being very cheerful (which is Te + devalued Fe) and not very upbeat can make Fe-leads to think I´m a boring person, or just too serious and with a bad mood - which is unfortunately quite true, although people who can see my intentions, character and inner concerns will find me a noble and good-hearted person, like EIIs, because they can clearly read myself, like an open book, getting at who I really am below the surface of a serious, methodical, demanding and at times domineering person.

Here where I live most EIIs - and deltas in general - are too aristocratic in the sense of having too many prejudices and caring too much about social status and money. Most EII girls - but not all - I have met here are like this, they care too much whether you´re a rich guy or whether you´re doing something which can get you rich, where in society you´re at. I think Deltas in general care too much about social status and can be these kind of arrogant people.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    EIIs are cute little flowers.
    You said what I just said earlier, stop pretending to be Beta, assume you´re a Delta, please have the integrity to do this.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    You said what I just said earlier, stop pretending to be Beta, assume you´re a Delta, please have the integrity to do this.
    Why do you think discojoe is Delta?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Conflictor- calm,laid back, lazy, bad at exressing themselves(te subtypes), stereotypers, easygoing

Quasi-identical- people person, wants to help others, likes to put them down sometimes(though not really in a mean way), gossiper

Superego- pragmatic, doesnt follow structure, generous, kind, needs to mind their own business sometimes, "I know whats best for you"

Contrary- friendly, easy to talk to, can be naggy, a pain in the ass, too serious(they vary alot from one individual to another)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post

My number one value.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

estj: workaholic who can't properly self-reflect on how they are morally treating others

istp: paranoid suspicious introvert who is too wary of people

enfp: a nosy bitch who needs to mind their own business, but can be nice and diplomatic. Just WAAAAY TOO NOSY.

infj: a sensitive yet smug individual who uses their morality to judge others. not realize the harm they're doing either cuz wont look in their shadow.

i feel dumb doing this. is there really a group of people that i naturally clash with and i want to hate? Hatred destroys the hater never the hated. I don't wanna be like that. I love everybody. =( unless they are really mean to me. Wait most people are mean to me...either directly or indirectly. Aw, fuck!!! i gotta rethink this thing. =p

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    i feel dumb doing this. is there really a group of people that i naturally clash with and i want to hate? Hatred destroys the hater never the hated. I don't wanna be like that. I love everybody. =( unless they are really mean to me. Wait most people are mean to me...either directly or indirectly. Aw, fuck!!! i gotta rethink this thing. =p
    u r so cute.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Why do you think discojoe is Delta?
    Because he understands Socionics about as well as women understand money.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    is there really a group of people that i naturally clash with
    I clash with male SLEs a lot.

Because he understands Socionics about as well as women understand money.
    LIE women or SEI women?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All women are SEI.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All women are SEI.
    *Director Abbie violently slaps discojoe
    Now you're sounding like Maritsa.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12