Thread: James Martsers

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default James Marsters

The guy who played Spike on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I dont know what type he is but a guess would be ESTj.

What do you think?
    Last edited by Ave; 08-31-2010 at 12:14 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's typed as Ti-ESTp on this site, and I'd have to agree.

James Marsters

Socionics Types Database

Socionics Types Database - Page 3

Using 8 and 16 subtypes I'm tempted to type him as Fe-ESTp and ESTp-ENFj, yet that might be very wrong theoretically, so all I can say is that I agree with Ti-ESTp, and that's that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ you think he is Ti-ESTp because you self-type Ti-ESTp and you think that he is the same type as you?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ISTJ

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by atropos View Post
    ^ you think he is Ti-ESTp because you self-type Ti-ESTp and you think that he is the same type as you?
    He even looks the same as him. Am I right, lazybones ?

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

I'd say LSE!
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was not the one who typed him Ti-ESTp on Socionix. I like Buffy in general, yet I don't really care if he's ESTp or not. Yet in my opinion if he is actually ESTj I'm definitely not an INFp. I really don't think he's my conflictor, and I also don't think I'm an INFp. The reason I don't self-type as INFp here is that I can actually relate to ESTj's a bit. Perhaps I'm not ESTp, yet I'm not sure I'm INFp either.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I should add, to make it abundantly clear, that another reason I "self-type" as Ti-ESTp is that it's the type (SLE) that Pied Piper believes I am. And of course there are plenty out there who think I'm IEI or whatever. Yet Eminem is typed as LSE on Socionix, and I like a lot of his music, both the gimmicky seemingly offensive songs and the heartfelt emotional songs. I'm not his biggest fan or anything yet I'm not sure he's my conflictor. I think Eminem is SLE, although I could be wrong.

And I wasn't referencing Pied Piper to make him look bad, I was just being honest. And if you reference my Visual Identification thread, he makes it clear (in one post) that SLE is a type he considers for me, and he's told me that it's what he thinks I am. And if I'm not SLE, I'm not SLE. Maybe I'm obsolete. At least I'm not changing my self-typing every other day like some people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Spike is a feeler and spontaneous. I say EnFP

There is no way Spike is an estj, an Estp or an istJ.....There is no "T" in "his" Myers Briggs type!

He is a Feeler, not a Thinker and he says it himself., "I'm not know for using my head, I follow my blood, my heart.." And, "Yeah, I'm loves bitch , but at least I'm man enough to admit it!" He says.
    So his third letter is definitely an F!

He is Also a P rather than a J, because J is practical and planned and P is spontaneous!! Spike is anything but planned and practical. He is totally spontaneous. He is a champion so I say ENFP !!!!! And he is more Gregarious than shy so an E rather than an I. In real like an I for sure but the character an E.
    I "heart" James!

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    The guy who played Spike on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I don't know what type he is but a guess would be ESTj.

What do you think?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just on Buffy thread so...Spike as Estp! He moves perfect. Also Juliet Landau another estp. And ...you have to be Se to even notice. Buffy moves terribly enfp . You can tell Buffy isn’t attracted to Spike but Willow is hahggghaaaa.