Hybrid View

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Simpsons character types

Hello. I am Troy McClure, you may remember me from such threads as "Random ideas" or "My name is Earl". I'll start with my typing on the main characters:

Homer SEE
    Marge ESI
    Bart SLE
    Lisa EII
    Mr. Burns LIE
    Smithers ESI
    Barney Gamble ILE
    Moe LSI
    Mad Scientist ILE
    Comic shop owner ILI
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lisa is INTp.

Moe I think also INTp; heavy Fe PoLR. Very different variant from Lisa's though.

Marge INFj

The cop that is the father of the dense kid is an ISTj... Compare him to Moe. Cop likes Fe, Moe hates it.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    Moe I think also INTp; heavy Fe PoLR. Very different variant from Lisa's though.
    Don't you think Moe is rather -seeking?
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't you think Moe is rather -seeking?
    Well, no. He's the kind of thing ESFjs can't stand being around for longer than a second.

Really, if you don't feel a sense of identity with him it would not surprise me a bit. But that guy is not an ISTj.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wiggum SEI!
    Ralph Wiggum, maybe.

As for this guy (fatso):

ISTj.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is SLI.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

Lenny Ip?
    Carl Ip?
    Wiggum SEI!
    Martin ILE!
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lisa EIE

Barney Gamble SEI <--- definity.

Mad scientist more LII than ILE

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the show is written from a Delta perspective.

Homer: SEI (Softhearted. The rest is a caricatured embodiment of the worst aspects of his type.
    -Si: sloth, gluttony, anti-intellectualism;
    -Fe: extreme bias, jealousy, shallow emotions, immediate uncritical emotions;
    -Te-PoLR: unproductive, inability to make sense of actions going on around him -- that's why he comes off as presumptuous and stupid.)

Burns: LIE (Caricature Se valuing EJ and caricature Gamma values like $$$, elitism, self-preservation. Inability to express warm emotions of any kind. He and Homer have clashing lifestyles and are portrayed as conflictors.)

Smithers: ESI (Intensely loyal to Mr. Burns. His steward and protector.)

Marge: EII (Fi. Loyal to her family. Intensely deep feelings that she hides within herself. Her marriage to Homer, whose emotions and reactions are comparatively very shallow is supposed to be comical.)

Bart: SLE (Kind of obvious. Super-ego relationship with him and Lisa that persistently leads to clashes of value.)

Lisa: IEE (Ne. She's the one always interjecting new ideas into discussions. Points out how the generalized situation looks whenever people get bogged down in specifics. Has unbridled optimism in her potential and future bordering on arrogance and egotism, as well as the potential of others. Deep humanistic streak. Shuns materialism. Considering the anti-intellectual environment she lives in, it all comes off as the more indicative of her type. Probably Matt Groening's dual and mouthpiece.)

Milhouse: IEI (Sycophant, follower variety.)

Flanders: LSE (Supervision as the source of animosity between him and Homer makes the most sense.)

Comic Book Guy: ILI

Moe: I agree with ILI.

Herb (Homer's Brother): SEE (Productive, goal-oriented, and extremely willful. Gamma values. Nice, courteous guy.)

Agnes: EIE (The bossy variant.)

Principal Skinner: LSI (Calm and collected, in self control. LSI makes more sense than the other three IJs. Willing to carry out Agnes' commands.)

Apu: Not sure, but I think ESE could sort of work, or even ILE.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anything I actually think he is SEI, just becuase they act like dual doesn't mean his character is cloest protray as an esi in duality with LIE.

Marge: EII (Fi. Loyal to her family. Intensely deep feelings that she hides within herself. Her marriage to Homer, whose emotions and reactions are comparatively very shallow is supposed to be comical.)
    she is a classic ISFj, does do have deep feeling as you describe, but is very not intuitively if you look closely, I think the producers deliberately made her the classic feeling protectively ISFj, very naive at times too, but does get very philosophical at times, also very at few scene just does not look EII at all.

Lisa: IEE (Ne. She's the one always interjecting new ideas into discussions. Points out how the generalized situation looks whenever people get bogged down in specifics. Has unbridled optimism in her potential and future bordering on arrogance and egotism, as well as the potential of others. Deep humanistic streak. Shuns materialism. Considering the anti-intellectual environment she lives in, it all comes off as the more indicative of her type. Probably Matt Groening's dual and mouthpiece.)
    Very very serious type. does ponder a lot about humanity. she could be EII is not ENFj, but does not resemable a sterotype of an IEE at all.

Flanders: LSE (Supervision as the source of animosity between him and Homer makes the most sense.)

aww these two I agree, but still don't asumme the producer knows socionics and that he knows LSE is susposed to supervised Homer which you typed SEI. if anything I think they have a benefit relationship SEE-LSE[/QUOTE]

1)

2)

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    If anything I actually think he is SEI, just becuase they act like dual doesn't mean his character is cloest protray as an esi in duality with LIE.
    Why do you think he's SEI?

she is a classic ISFj, does do have deep feeling as you describe, but is very not intuitively if you look closely, I think the producers deliberately made her the classic feeling protectively ISFj, very naive at times too, but does get very philosophical at times, also very at few scene just does not look EII at all.
    It's possible we're both right. The characters have had so many stories written about them that she might have used and at different times.

I stopped watching 10 years ago, but the Marge I remember was very flexible and adaptive to her family's behavior, and normally had trouble directly asserting her values. This is what Wikipedia says about her:

Marge is generally a stereotypical sitcom mother, and she also plays the "long-suffering wife" who puts up with the antics of her children and her oafish husband.[2] While she usually takes her family's problems with good humor, in "Homer Alone" (season three, 1992), her workload and resultant stress caused her to have a mental breakdown.
    Very very serious type. does ponder a lot about humanity. she could be EII is not ENFj, but does not resemable a sterotype of an IEE at all.
    What's the stereotype of an IEE? Also, we should probably keep in mind that a lot of writers from different quadras worked on this show, so it wouldn't surprise me if Lisa picked up some Ni or Ti dialogue along the way, being the only mouthpiece for the show's intelligent exposition.

aww these two I agree, but still don't asumme the producer knows socionics and that he knows LSE is susposed to supervised Homer which you typed SEI. if anything I think they have a benefit relationship SEE-LSE
    Well the fact that their values conflict is what suggests supervision; they're not conflictors since they both value Si IMO.

I didn't go into detail because I borrowed the Flanders typing from another thread, but I thought Flanders' stereotypically Fi-based religious moral discipline was obviously intended to clash with Homer's more unhinged Fe. And the fact that Flanders just seems loftier and far above Homer in every way.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

her biggest biggest weakest of her is being gullible in a intuitive sense
    Does that describe ISFj at all? IMO they are much more likely to refuse to believe things than to believe to eagerly.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does that describe ISFj at all? IMO they are much more likely to refuse to believe things than to believe to eagerly.
    Believe what you want, I have been watching this show for years and I am very confident of the typing. it doesn't really prove my point to you and for you to believe in my typing, but as far as I know, they are like the trademark types for me stereotypically (but they are fictional character after all written by people with a imagination. so the closest we can say is that the character portray most like one type. we will go on forever debating like this if we think this is or is not an ISFj behavior... don't you think?

1)

2)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well the fact that their values conflict is what suggests supervision; they're not conflictors since they both value Si IMO.

I didn't go into detail because I borrowed the Flanders typing from another thread, but I thought Flanders' stereotypically Fi-based religious moral discipline was obviously intended to clash with Homer's more unhinged Fe. And the fact that Flanders just seems loftier and far above Homer in every way.
    They never have conflict, Ned is always the one that give in to homer......

1)

2)

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    They never have conflict
    o_O Really? I maybe forgetting but I thought Homer despised and was jealous of Ned, while Ned didn't waste much time on him, and mostly interacted (and forgave) out of a christian sense of obligation. So asymmetric relationship.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post

[list of types]
    Well thought out. I shall have to ponder these further.
    Quaero Veritas.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that naivety you mention is actually the telling sign of her being a delta NF. She is always willing to trust everyone and always stays open to the possibility that there is a positive side to a person's character. She is far more vulnerable in situations where she needs to assume things firmly and quickly (Se) than in situations where assumptions prove unwarranted (Ne).

Skinner and the reverent are both ESTj, imo. ISTjs take a much more active and change oriented approach to fulfilling their duty. The stagnant, conservative duty fulfilling kind of person they both are are stereotype Delta STJs.

As for Flanders, he just has to be an Se PoLR type, so its INFj.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that naivety you mention is actually the telling sign of her being a delta NF. She is always willing to trust everyone and always stays open to the possibility that there is a positive side to a person's character. She is far more vulnerable in situations where she needs to assume things firmly and quickly (Se) than in situations where assumptions prove unwarranted (Ne).
    I don't see that as INFj, that naivety of her as a trait in Infj. And I disagree the bold part. her biggest biggest weakest of her is being gullible in a intuitive sense, the producer does portray her as someone who is aware of the underlying meaning of important moment of in her live, and at times makes her really philosophical.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skinner and the reverent are both ESTj, imo. ISTjs take a much more active and change oriented approach to fulfilling their duty. The stagnant, conservative duty fulfilling kind of person they both are are stereotype Delta STJs.

As for Flanders, he just has to be an Se PoLR type, so its INFj.
    I could buy that.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You all suck. jxrtes' typings are the only ones that make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post

Homer: SEI (Softhearted. The rest is a caricatured embodiment of the worst aspects of his type.
    -Te-PoLR: unproductive, inability to make sense of actions going on around him -- that's why he comes off as presumptuous and stupid.)

Burns: LIE (Caricature Se valuing EJ and caricature Gamma values like $$$, elitism, self-preservation. Inability to express warm emotions of any kind. He and Homer have clashing lifestyles and are portrayed as conflictors.)

Bart: SLE (Kind of obvious. Super-ego relationship with him and Lisa that persistently leads to clashes of value.)

Herb (Homer's Brother): SEE (Productive, goal-oriented, and extremely willful. Gamma values. Nice, courteous guy.)

Principal Skinner: LSI (Calm and collected, in self control. LSI makes more sense than the other three IJs. Willing to carry out Agnes' commands.)

I agree with most of these.

Some alternatives:
    Flanders - ESFj
    Lisa - INFj
    Milhouse - INTp
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about Frank Grimes? He hated Homer from the beginning and I would type him as LII. Given that they are conflictors, I would propose SEE for Homer, that fits better in my opinion.

I think Moe is rather SLI than ILI, I really don't see why he is an intutive type.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    What about Frank Grimes? He hated Homer from the beginning and I would type him as LII. Given that they are conflictors, I would propose SEE for Homer, that fits better in my opinion.

I think Moe is rather SLI than ILI, I really don't see why he is an intutive type.
    Frank Grimes struck me as more of an LSI. In wikisocion's description of creative , particularly the bolded part describes Frank Grimes in his role at work.

LSIs prefer to apply their clear, logical thinking to forcibly affect how the real world is organized, rather than simply producing conjectures or thought exercises that have no material application. LSIs prefer to work with systems of "real" things — material assets, organizations, management, and production — and to perfect their structure and organization (). When they are certain they are right, LSIs can act decisively to enforce rules, and, if necessary, to punish violators, in order to protect the integrity of the system.
    LSIs handle high-pressure situations well and can maneuver skillfully around obstacles to achieve their goals. They cannot be intimidated easily by displays of force or aggression, but follow closely the balance of power and make sure they are in the best position.

If Frank is LSI and Homer is SEE, then Frank supervises Homer, which also makes sense.

LII could also work though.

I always felt sorry for Frank Grimes. He worked so hard and cared about the safety and integrity of the company when no one else there did. It violated my sense of justice to see Homer just coasting by in life without lifting a finger, while Frank always had to struggle for every little thing he got.

I still don't know Moe's type. Probably introvert and logical. I doubt LII.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    If Frank is LSI and Homer is SEE, then Frank supervises Homer, which also makes sense.
    That's very good, I think you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    I always felt sorry for Frank Grimes. He worked so hard and cared about the safety and integrity of the company when no one else there did. It violated my sense of justice to see Homer just coasting by in life without lifting a finger, while Frank always had to struggle for every little thing he got.
    Yes, me too. I think he was just a normal guy who deserved the benefits from his hard work. Maybe he was right about some things he said to Homer referring to his way of life in front of his family (I mean assigned to real life).
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post

Agreed along with the other fellow.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But Si isn't sloth and gluttony and anti-intellectualism (and neither is any other function), though he could be an Si type and be that. But Homer isn't introverted. He's usually focused on everything going on around him.

Mr. Burns is not an Ni victim type; and he's consistently selfish and greedy to the exclusion of everyone else, including Mr. Smithers. He's more an aggressor that makes other people his victims. And he ignores and disregards the relationships and personal feelings of everyone around him. And Fi in LIEs is supposed to be accepting (rather than producing), but that's not accepting at all. Oops, that's wrong. But is that supposed to be LIEs? This is more what I meant.

This is wikisocion for Suggestive Function

Suggestive function

The suggestive function is also called the dual-seeking function or the fifth function. The subject finds it difficult to be overwhelmed by this element, since it perfectly complements and drives the activity of the leading function. The more it is present in his daily life, the more he will naturally adapt to its presence (see dualization). They are easily entertained by this kind of information, and its sustained presence creates a soothing psychological effect. If someone experiences a deficiency of it in his environment, he may attempt to supply it himself, but become soon exhausted. Unlike the mobilizing function, concentrated and prolonged doses from other people are received positively (depending somewhat on the individual's degree of dualization).
    People focus deeply on the use of this function in day-to-day life, always attempting to digest information received from the environment through this aspect of reality. This is because it complements the leading function, making an individual not only more understanding but more satisfied about their pursuits in the Ego.

Don't think that sounds like Mr. Burns having suggestive Fi.
    Last edited by Protozoa; 09-28-2019 at 09:17 PM.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default The Simpsons

Homer - SEE

Bart - SEI

Lisa - EII

Marge - ESE

Maggie - SLI

Mr. Burns - LIE

Ned Flanders - EII

Last edited by Raver; 07-07-2011 at 05:09 AM.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can you type Maggie?

Why is the lazy and feckless Homer a Se dominant? Why is the hyperactive and mischievous Bart an IP?
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat King Cole View Post
    How can you type Maggie?

Why is the lazy and feckless Homer a Se dominant? Why is the hyperactive and mischievous Bart an IP?
    Homer uses so much it's insane! He's always out and about doing something. He may be lazy at work, but when he's on an adventure, he's always energized and doing something. You can see him use constantly when around his family and he uses it to his advantage such as neighbours like Ned Flanders who is an EII.

You don't know many SEI's do you? SEIs can be hyperactive and mischievous. My brother is an SEI and since he was a kid he was always off an about simply doing things. When he's not doing something, he's usually just watching television. However, he goes with the flow, if something comes along he'll jump along for the ride.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not Se. And of course he's out-and-about, or else wtf kind of show would we be watching?

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    That's not Se. And of course he's out-and-about, or else wtf kind of show would we be watching?
    His behaviour is similar to SEEs I know in real life. Also, it kind of proves my point of why they'd choose an SEE as their title character, but to each their own I guess.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    How can you type Maggie?

Homer uses so much it's insane! He's always out and about doing something. He may be lazy at work, but when he's on an adventure, he's always energized and doing something. You can see him use constantly when around his family and he uses it to his advantage such as neighbours like Ned Flanders who is an EII.

You don't know many SEI's do you? SEIs can be hyperactive and mischievous. My brother is an SEI and since he was a kid he was always off an about simply doing things. When he's not doing something, he's usually just watching television. However, he goes with the flow, if something comes along he'll jump along for the ride.
    I agree
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For one, I can't imagine an ILE or an IEE strangling the hell out of Bart like that
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    IIEE so/sp 4w5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't know many SEI's do you?
    Hall of fame'd + sig'd.

Thanks for the chuckle.
    Know I'm mistyped?

Why I am now.
    Why I was , once.

DISCLAIMER
    The statements expressed in this signature may not necessarily reflect reality.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You don't know many SEI's do you?
    Hall of fame'd + sig'd.

Thanks for the chuckle.
    LOL
    Last edited by Raver; 07-07-2011 at 07:25 AM.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty Ne/Si heavy overall

Homer Simpson - Ne-ENTP
    Marge Simpson - Si-ISFP
    Bart Simpson - Ti-ENTP
    Lisa Simpson - Fi-ENFP
    Ned Flanders - Fi-INFJ
    Moe Szyslak - Te-INTP
    Milhouse Van Houten - Ti-INTJ
    Reverend Timothy Lovejoy - Te-ISTP
    Apu Nahasapeemapetilon - Fi-ISFJ
    Marion "Fat Tony" D'Amico - Fe-ENFJ
    Montgomery Burns - Si-ESTJ
    Waylon Smithers - Ne-INFJ
    Comic Book Guy - Ti-ENTP
    Nelson Muntz - Se-ESTP
    Last edited by 717495; 07-07-2011 at 05:24 AM.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bump for enneagramz

Homer - 9w8 sp
    Marge - 1w9? sp/sx
    Bart: 3w4 so/sx?
    Lisa - 6w5 sx/sp?
    Ned - 1w2 so/sp
    Milhouse - 6w5 sp/so
    Moe - 5w6 sp/sx
    Skinner - 1w9 sp/so
    Otto - 9w8 sp?
    Groundskeeper Willie - 8w9 sx/sp? sp/sx?
    Comic Book Guy - 6w5 sp/so
    Martin - 6w5? 9w1? so/sp
    Nelson - 6w7 sx
    Edna Krabapple (R.I.P Marcia Wallace ) - 2w3 / 3w2
    Mayor Quimby - 3w2 so/sp
    Burns - 1w9? 5w6? sp/so
    Smithers - 9w1 sp/so

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My knowledge of enneagram is limited but I will try:

Homer SLI 9w8
    Marge LSE 2w3
    Lisa IEE 3w4
    Bart SLE 7w6
    Moe ESE 6w5
    Flanders EII 9w1
    Mr. Burns LII 1w9
    Smithers SEI 2w1
    Comic guy ILI 5w4
    Nelson ESE 8w7
    Milhouse ILE 6w7

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always viewed homer as ILE for some reason. he was an inventor, he has no sense of personal space with others, and has hilariously insignificant thought processes.

i once had an ILE tell me what went on in his brain.

a balloon rises into the air, and pops.

that is all.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast