Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lol @ the nazis

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Ouch! You got me, BG. No, I don't. I think that's what Obersturmführer was trying to tell us all the time. Hmm. I bet he knows secrets you and me wouldn't want to know.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard that those 6 million Jews are alive and well, living under the crust of the Earth. Archaeologists seen and examined them but something was not right. According to some eyewitness, the name I won't betray, these archaeologists were sent from Venus in UFOs. Archaeologists only have been disguised as archaeologists, they were from outer space, aliens. I don't know what's going on with THE Jews right now. People speculate they disappeared after the Venus Delta Nazi Alien mafia discovered their lair.

YouTube - ICP Walk into the Light
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

according to my old history teacher, the first person to stop clapping when Stalin entered a room was followed home and killed

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ouch! You got me, BG. No, I don't. I think that's what Obersturmführer was trying to tell us all the time. Hmm. I bet he knows secrets you and me wouldn't want to know.
    LOL , I don´t know any secrets, Absurd (whoever you are).

I just know some facts. And it is not something very related the the 3rd Reich.

They just keep on showing their powers here and there, and they say implicitly to governments:

"you´re going to have to swallow this. lol"

because if you check actual radar data from any part of the world it´s just amazing how many UFOs (I MEAN UN-IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS , not some craft or whatever) hover your skies every fucking day. And you´re kind of oblivious to it, because Poles are now in the hands of Americans who do not want this shit disclosed at any price (I do not know why).

But Brits, Frenchs, Dutches and Belgs all have disclosed their once top-secret UFO huge archive. You just search it. I think Russians are doing that too, and I think that Russia is nowadays the nation with the best information on this area, from several of my sources. Russia has, from the Soviet Union, been really into the UFO thing and they found some pretty amazing things, to say the least. So if anyone asks me what´s the nation with the most knowledge about UFOs I´ll say immediately: Russia.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know some very interesting pieces of info from a guy who used to work for KGB, and some of it was so disturbing that he had 2 heart attacks. He now is full well and knows more stuff about this than I can even dream of, because he worked for the Soviets 12 years. So it´s like... sometimes knowledge makes people uneasy and scared to it has to be kept secret.

Anyway, these beings we are contacting are so powerful that they can from telepathy make you forget long events, and some say they can even kill through telepathy. What I know is, the Soviet governement used to train some people with some strange help or technology, so that they would become telepaths. Some of them who can kill and paralyse people for minutes, are rare and well controlled, sources say. But are human? then I don´t know. I think so.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Mmmm

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    I'm a jolly green giant. Ho ho ho.

I know you "know some 'facts'".

The only thing you're going to swallow is my boot.

because if you check actual radar data from any part of the world it´s just amazing how many UFOs (I MEAN UN-IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS , not some craft or whatever) hover your skies every fucking day. And you´re kind of oblivious to it, because Poles are now in the hands of Americans who do not want this shit disclosed at any price (I do not know why).
    Start up ze panzers.

But Brits, Frenchs, Dutches and Belgs all have disclosed their once top-secret UFO huge archive. You just search it. I think Russians are doing that too, and I think that Russia is nowadays the nation with the best information on this area, from several of my sources. Russia has, from the Soviet Union, been really into the UFO thing and they found some pretty amazing things, to say the least. So if anyone asks me what´s the nation with the most knowledge about UFOs I´ll say immediately: Russia.
    That's great. I hope you know why "they" were working on it, because I know and am wondering what you have to say besides "check this and check that", Maritsa.

I know some very interesting pieces of info from a guy who used to work for KGB, and some of it was so disturbing that he had 2 heart attacks. He now is full well and knows more stuff about this than I can even dream of, because he worked for the Soviets 12 years. So it´s like... sometimes knowledge makes people uneasy and scared to it has to be kept secret.
    Haha. You know (personally) a former KGB agent. Fucking hilarious.

Anyway, these beings we are contacting are so powerful that they can from telepathy make you forget long events, and some say they can even kill through telepathy. What I know is, the Soviet governement used to train some people with some strange help or technology, so that they would become telepaths. Some of them who can kill and paralyse people for minutes, are rare and well controlled, sources say. But are human? then I don´t know. I think so.
    Can they make you forget your real type, because it seems to me you've been visited by them damn UFO's for a long time.

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    "This question is the proverbial elephant in the room, the dysfunction that members of the human family dare not mention."

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They just keep on showing their powers here and there, and they say implicitly to governments:

Lol. Get checked by the local psychiastrist
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this article is interesting, Sarinana.

So when Richard Dawkins recently remarked that the Israel Lobby controls American foreign policy, Daniel Finkelstein, a Jewish editor of the London Times "Comments" section heard Nazi storm troopers banging on his door.

"So Dawkins, a liberal hero, believes, er, that Jews control world power." Finkelstein sighed. "And, judging from the Guardian, it is now a part of mainstream debate to say so. Perhaps you think I am over-reacting, but I am a little bit frightened. All I can manage is, Oh My God."
    ONCE AGAIN, A JEW IS LYING, MANIPULATING PUBLIC OPINION AND VICTIMIZING HIMSELF ('ALL I CAN MANAGE IS, OH MY GOD'. AS IF HE EVER BELIEVED IN ANYTHING MORE THAN PHYSICAL FLESH MADE TO MAKE MONEY).

Finkelstein's outburst is ironic. Here is a Jewish opinion gatekeeper, employed by a Jewish press magnate (Rupert Murdoch), shocked at the mention of Jewish power, persuading the public that the very suggestion is in bad taste. He cannot be accused of objectivity.
    LOL@ THOSE WHO THINK JEWS DO NOT CONTROL MEDIA, BANKS, AND MOST OF THE WORLD´S POWER.

The Times is not just any newspaper. It has been the voice of the British establishment for more than 100 years. Along with Chatham House (the RIIA) and Tavistock, it is a principal instrument of the cabal that governs England and most of the world. That cabal consists of Jewish central bankers and British (European and American) aristocracy united by money, marriage and a belief in the occult (Freemasonry.)
    Actually a lot of shit is said about Freemasonry which I frankly do not believe because I know and knew freemasons and they´re normal people. There is some occult or esoteric knowledge in Freemasonry which they keep very secret but it´s nothing to do with worshipping Lucifer or any devil, in my opinion, it´s just another esoteric secret society.

Most who read this will be astonished, but ****** was a Freemason, a Master Mason himself, of the Prussian Freemasonry. He banned all Freemasonry in Germany except the 'Prussian' Lodges which could continue meeting normally. The 'Prussian' is said to be some kind of very germanized type of Freemasonry and at that time it was xenophobic and only accepted Germans, this is probably why ****** was a member of it and did not prohibit it. In fact several of his Generals and Army officers were indeed Freemasons.

As proofs there are pictures of ****** giving masonic handshakes, and SS officers making masonic signals (like 'the lion´s pawn') when they were photographed.

It seems that Freemasonry just creeps in whatever government or establishment there is. It doesn´t matter its political bias. BTW, Fidel Castro is also a Freemason, as were many communists.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fuck you
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    fuck you
    lol @ you

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ your mom
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Airborne, I am worried about you.

I once met some guy who told me that women who date outside their own nationality (not even race really, but actual country-of-origin) do so because they had a bad relationship with their own father. I was so shocked that there are people out there who still think this way, that I didn't even know what to say to him.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Airborne, I am worried about you.

I once met some guy who told me that women who date outside their own nationality (not even race really, but actual country-of-origin) do so because they had a bad relationship with their own father. I was so shocked that there are people out there who still think this way, that I didn't even know what to say to him.
    did I say anything similar?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did I say anything similar?
    no, the thread just reminded me of that.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12