well. i am making a type thread.

i am pretty sure about my type, but i feel compelled to start a type thread for several reasons. partly because i am curious about what people think. partly for the luls. partly because i have been sitting all snug and comfy in my type for the last couple of years without discussing it with anyone and it only seems right to put it out there to air out... especially considering socionics is a social system.

i think i've been showing a fair amount of Fe on the forum. i often find it really difficult to communicate without the use of emoticons and random "lols" cause i just need to get the tone right. but irl my intertype relations play out to make me Fi/Te valuing...assuming i'm typing people correctly, of course. i can come across as pretty distant in real life, whereas i find myself being much more ingratiating and openly friendly here on the forum. and i find myself wondering what people here are making of that as it regards to my type.

as far as vi... when i first started posting here i told myself i was never going to post photos, lol. but i'm starting to feel a little more comfortable and i'm considering it. but i don't want this thread to be a strictly vi thread, so if i do post photos, i want to wait until i get some replies and the thread gets rolling a bit. (you can see this as "will pimp photos for posts" if you wish. it's not guaranteed though.)

i don't really feel like going into a monologue about why i'm EII because i don't really know where to start. (plus i'm sort of lazy. ) so please shoot some questions at me? or comments, or whatever.