Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Conciseness is developed through experience provided that there's a desire to be concise. All LIIs over the age of thirty that I've met were either concise, terse or silent. I tend to consider too much data so if I were to express my thoughts about complex issues without due consideration, it would likely be incoherent to others. I dread being swept up into important conversations for which I'm unprepared. All Ijs and Eps need time away (in sort of mental isolation) in order to put their thoughts in order; they're certainly not as naturally adept at real-time expression as are Ejs or to a lesser extent Ips. Now, I've met many Eps and other Ijs who didn't care whether or not they were concise and so tended to ramble whereas I haven't met any mature LIIs like that because they tend to be perfectionists - but I'm certain that they must exist. Note that younger LIIs can be rather impatient to get things out and also not consider the impact of their words; but eventually, most realize that they really shine when they ponder quite some time before texting or opening their mouth.....

a.k.a. I/O
    Quoted for antithesis. QED
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Quoted for antithesis. QED
    I would be interested in reading the study in which you have proven the opposite. All the posts on this site seem anecdotal; certainly, I've never had the ambition to take a rigid scientific approach but I'd like it if someone did so.....

a.k.a I/O

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I would be interested in reading the study in which you have proven the opposite. All the posts on this site seem anecdotal; certainly, I've never had the ambition to take a rigid scientific approach but I'd like it if someone did so.....

a.k.a I/O
    Lol, @Rebelondeck. @Troll Nr 007 was quoting your long reply about why LII's are terse as a self-evident example of why they are not. No external studies needed.

FWIW, I agree that LII's expressions of their thoughts typically are concise and well-organized.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

a.k.a I/O
    This specific thinking fits well within science such as biology and becomes even better the further it gets away from a lab.
    Regarding scientific reports and such I must say that no one never had to tell me anything about it. It was all natural.When I talk with my cognitive style siblings it seems like it is breath of fresh freezing air every time. We are to the point so much it gets zoomed in bit too much finding the truth. And if it gets hairy it usually gets very hairy. As such even SEE's when they can be illogical they still formalize their statements as for ESE's..

IRL LII's can be quite concise but if the topic gets out of the limits without time limit be prepared.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org