Quote Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
Though it might seem like you're going to escape it, there will be times the NeFi/FiNe will be frustrated at the lack of and observance when deeper in the relationship; there's no running from them! But don't worry, as far as I can tell this is kept rather private and treated with patience. It's less of needing and from you, but sometimes it seems irritating because and are just so plain easy for us to see... Why aren't you seeing it too? This goes for all types really, it's something to ride through sensitively and not get hung up on. Meaning, the egos have to sometimes be aware of how they are and are not outwardly indicating what they feel in private with an -ego... I think how it goes is that the -ego think it's cute/fine that there's a complete lack of with everyone else, but with them... Well, c'mon now, cough it up. Same with , there will be times when the NeFi/FiNe will be bewildered that you don't have an understanding.
hahahaha. roflmao. Fe-egos are the same with Fi. It's like. Okay, fine, you can be a jark to everyone else and step all over their emotions, but I know *i* don't have to physically show you every single emotion, RIGHT? Like, you can guess what I'M feeling and not hurt MY feelings, right? But eventually, the Fe-ego blows up (or melts down or whatever), has an emotional response and the problem is solved by pain on all sides, which is just necessary sometimes. I don't know how it works for Fi-egos.