Hi,
I wasn't exactly sure where to post it, but I think this subforum is okay. I know that there is a theory about finding out valued/used functions based on the Vocabulary a person uses. So I wanted to ask if you get the impression of a special sociotype or function in those quotations. (Some of them might appear somewhat archaic, but I guess they are understandable.)

Here they are:
"The essence of balance is detachment. To embrace a cause, to grow fond or spiteful, is to lose one's balance, after which, no action can be trusted. Our burden is not for the dependent of spirit."
"Reliance upon others is weakness for the strong, but strength for the weak. Wisdom and balance lie in knowing your own nature over time."
"The man who only learns what others know is as ignorant as if he learnt nothing. The treasures of knowledge are the most rare, and guarded most harshly."
"To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you."
"Vigilance is our shield that protects us from the squalid past, knowledge is our weapon with which we carve our path to an enlightened future."
"When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the heights civilization can attain. When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height."