I dont really agree that this is ENFJ behavior. I do know one ENFJ who acts this way occasionally, but he's mentally ill and gay and I think a 4w3 (im 4w5) who tends to sort of be out there sometimes (i think he's the other subtype of ENFJ, too, but I'm not sure which one I am).

I personally hate passive aggressive people and I only am able to forgive this tendency in my friend without being confrontational about it at all and it seems to resolve.

I think the best thing to do is to take the steam out of the elite sense of things the ENFJ is looking for by loosing all interest in the social group at all.

Seriously find some better friends. I hate how snarky INTps can be and I don't tolerate passive aggression from Betas (i think it can be a sign of mental health problems, because we only start to resemble deltas under stress - and we shouldn't play Gamma popularity games because our job is to infuse conscience).

P.S. Enfjs and all types have to be careful how much they get involved in relationships of benefit since they are a one way street ... this ENFJ is benefiting ESFP energy by sort of dualizing benefit with the INTP ... Now if you get involved with the INTP its going to be a one way relationship to an extent because you will benefit him only and that can be draining...I dont think its even worth it to befriend the INTP. Find some chill and less manipulative people on your own level. What you're saying just goes to show this social group isn't supporting your needs therefore cannot and should not be trusted - if you trust them you'll probably end up regretting it later and wishing you had realized what you're realizing now which is its a red flag and you need to move on.

P.P.S this could also be a case of mistyping.