Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
and where is the "reasoning" for them not being able to understand an "Fi/Te thought process"? in your dissatisfaction at their responses.
No, I'm not saying that I'm utilizing reasoning myself that trumps anyone's. I wasn't saying that that phrase you quoted or that my dissatisfaction IS my reasoning. It's not. It isn't reasoning. It's defending my self understanding because it's necessitated because my motives are being misconstrued before any attempt to communicate without violating boundaries was made. And you can say all that wilted 4 bullshit that I'm employing, and work me into this hole where nothing I say makes any sense according to my own self concept, I don't understand myself, but everyone else does. Jesus. That's not how it works. I'm saying that I have my own sometimes quite detailed and sometimes very grasping at subjective impressions understanding of Socionics as cognitive processes and theoretical explanations and gestalt impressions. And sometimes I suck at communicating them but sometimes I don't. And the times I have tried and concentrated very hard to communicate things to the best of my ability, these stupid little paragraphs and pages, they've remained isolated in stupid fragments strewn around this forum and in pms and aim and stickam and shit where no overall understanding was ever facilitated. I don't have a comprehensive page that I can point to that neatly illustrates my understand of Socionics. Attempts to explain things more fully would only lead to being ignored, passed over, made fun of, attacked, or re-interpreted in a light that is alien to my self perception. The fundemental key to myself is not that my emotional self perception is volatile, crazy, and disorted. I dislike saying "projection", sometimes it seems like a copout, but right now it seems very reasonable to say.