Thread: Beta descriptions and information

Hybrid View

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C sub for LSI is unstable since it elevates Se and Fe and obscures the Ne PoLR which makes them more prone to unexpected explosions. They wouldn’t think of themselves as rigid and rule following but in actuality, they’re the ones more likely to blow up when things don’t go accordingly to protocol. They’re just not adamant or patient enough to teach the protocol unlike LSI-N. It’s an odd case of an IJ with EP temperament.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    C sub for LSI is unstable since it elevates Se and Fe and obscures the Ne PoLR which makes them more prone to unexpected explosions. They wouldn’t think of themselves as rigid and rule following but in actuality, they’re the ones more likely to blow up when things don’t go accordingly to protocol. They’re just not adamant or patient enough to teach the protocol unlike LSI-N. It’s an odd case of an IJ with EP temperament.
    in every possible way I'm a sterotypical MBTI ISTP minus that of being an adrenaline junkie. Even my Holland code is realistic, which again reflects the same sterotype of the auto mechanic or tinkerer.. which is basically what I like to do: use tools, knowledge and skill to do things.

I score extremely low on conventional in the Holland code and it's description is that of a organized and precise person who likes rules and administration. I absolutely loathe bureaucracy or dealing with protocol and prefer it someone else deals with that for me.
    In contrast to dealing with people, which is stressful, dealing with rules and administration is just super boring and annoying.. I just don't care for it lol. It makes me fall asleep.
    Last edited by SGF; 02-25-2021 at 08:27 AM.