Thread: Pondering on Ni Ignoring (IEE/ILE)

Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    this.

not sure if this is Ni ignoring though.

the only thing i can say about time is that i'm constantly late, that i book things in approximations..."i'll be there in a half hour or so...." it drives people who care about being exactly on time absolutely crazy.
    Other people's time doesn't matter to you.

I'd have to say that other people's money and possessions don't matter to me. :\ I won't exactly be bothered to work harder for a person if I don't get more money for the work.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Other people's time doesn't matter to you.

I'd have to say that other people's money and possessions don't matter to me. :\ I won't exactly be bothered to work harder for a person if I don't get more money for the work.
    i guess that sounds pretty bad, but you are right...my own time doesn't much matter either, in the sense that i'll spend a lot of time on things that are interesting and have high strategic potential, while i'll spend a lot less time on things that i think are boring or irrelevant. i get into trouble when the boring or irrelevant things are important to others though, or if time is important to the other person.

not sure where you're going with money and possessions...how does not caring about them manifest?

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often