Hybrid View

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You are supposed to analyse behavior, including nonverbal. The best way to analyse nonverbal behavior today is intuitive, - you just look and feel traits of types wich you may read in types and functions descriptions, and in intertype relations. No cosmic difficulty and no many words to decribe the method. The only things you need - practice and correct examples (or you'll need longer study on your own mistakes).
    Types versions you've gotten by inuitive impressions should fit good to theory of types and intertype relations. If you typed many people and correleation with theory is generally bad (ethics are best in mathematics, most duals give you aversion, etc), then types are wrong and you need improve your abbilities. Basic theory of Socionics works not bad, so the problem is in wrong types mostly.

As types examples you may use lists in my signature.
    But without clear knowing of your own type it's doubtful to type others by intuitive method good. To understand IR correctly is doubtfuly too. So it's harder for you to use this method, even having my examples. It's important for you to get clear version of your own type, preferably wich fits intertype theory with my examples of types and people in your life wich you typed yourself (give them tests, if you can).
    Ah yes, there was this another thing I wanted to ask you. Actually two.

When you said that I reminded you of xLE, did you mean on the first sight(like in a super ego style) or was it an overall vibe(like in ego style)? Also:
    Why L? I haven't ever considered those...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    When you said that I reminded you of xLE, did you mean on the first sight(like in a super ego style) or was it an overall vibe(like in ego style)?
    Not on 1st sight, certainly. Watched several minutes of several videos. That 2 types are main versions, but I have no sure opinion still about your type. Not only S-N, impressions from other preferences are contradictory too. If to exclude types I had no impressions of Fi types, no LSE, SLI, IEI. 9 types are left among possible, where *LE just lead.

Why L? I haven't ever considered those...
    Such impressions. Intuition processes are unconscious.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not on 1st sight, certainly. Watched several minutes of several videos. That 2 types are main versions, but I have no sure opinion still about your type. Not only S-N, impressions from other preferences are contradictory too. If to exclude types I had no impressions of Fi types, no LSE, SLI, IEI. 9 types are left among possible, where *LE just lead.

Such impressions. Intuition processes are unconscious.
    And AGAIN CD vs HP cognitive style. WTF!

If I doubt I'm an ExI-CD vs HP!
    If I doubt I'm an xEE-CD vs HP!
    If I doubt I'm an xLE-CD vs HP!

...at least I know where I'm at! Tbh, I highly suspect CD because, did you see that?, I use a lot of because. I use fairly high amount of otoh too, but I wouldn't say anywhere near because. Whether it's because, darum or in my own language...it's a lot!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

And AGAIN CD vs HP cognitive style.
    Better to forget about Gulenko's fantasies based on Reinins' fantasies because those are very far from Jung and unproved, and to use only base theory like functions, dichotomies, model A partly, IR.

I highly suspect CD because, did you see that?
    I don't use this hypothesis.

To understand more your type, I reccomend you try to get impressions from types among my examples, - bloggers list at least. And then to think about your quadra and other IR. I could not to identify myself without IR in past, they help a lot.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Better to forget about Gulenko's fantasies based on Reinins' fantasies because those are very far from Jung and unproved, and to use only base theory like functions, dichotomies, model A partly, IR.

I don't use this hypothesis.

To understand more your type, I reccomend you try to get impressions from types among my examples, - bloggers list at least. And then to think about your quadra and other IR. I could not to identify myself without IR in past, they help a lot.
    The problem is, I don't know enough people to use the IR method. So that could be a problem.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The problem is, I don't know enough people to use the IR method.
    Not many people are needed for excluding versions, - for example if you liked EII while EIE remembered as assholes - LSI is not your type. My lists may help too, as people in videos give impressions of IR.