Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
I see that you´ve already bought the idea that I´m a 6. You were quick to jump into that conclusion and act based on that... not too much intelligence there I must say. You should wait a little more or something. I guess I just irritated you.

Well you can´t irritate me with these silly words even if I´m a 6, try better. And you didn´t reply to me whether you are that gay guy from Holland.

Now can you please discuss Enneagram without tritype? Or is that too much for you? This reminds me of this cool E6 music
Lol I haven't even weighed in on my opinion of your type, and frankly I haven't considered the idea seriously yet. I don't even know where you're getting this stuff, ah man, seriously... what the hell, it's like this stuff is all in your head... fear of being a 6... hyper-reactivity. Calm down man, I came here just to discuss e-types.

Also lol no I'm not a gay guy from Holland, once again where do you get this stuff.... why is the status of my sexuality and where I am from important at all to the discussion between us? You wouldn't be trying to troll me would you sir?

Also I'd be glad to discuss my views on the e6 without tritype... but I'm not about to publicly renounce my belief in tritype because it helps you sleep at night. We all need to just relax and accept the fact there are going to be disagreements... and to move forward and explore what we can accomplish constructively here instead of vying for who is more correct. Disagreement is fine, but the personal attacks and trolling I have no need to participate in.