Thread: Temperaments

Hybrid View

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Lol, yeah. If that were really true, I'd have jumped ship to a different type a long time ago.
    I'm sure

Quote Originally Posted by great socionics observation
    But get an EJ and an EP together in a parking lot at night, and the EJ is more likelier to win I hate to say it but it's true.
    Is a much clearer viewpoint of the ENTj lol. You probably will accept that one on the grounds that its something you like to identify with, rather than on the grounds that it in anyways is a logical derivative of what socionics really tells us about the types.

Your too real world, you don't know how to deal with figurative things. What I wrote was an extreme case that exemplified the attributes of the EJ temperment to a polarized extreme. You sure you aren't an ESTj or ESTp? You don't seem to be capable of competently working with abstractions or overlooking details to get at the big picture, you seem to nitpick details, which is more in line with the sensing dicotomy.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Is a much clearer viewpoint of the ENTj lol. You probably will accept that one on the grounds that its something you like to identify with, rather than on the grounds that it in anyways is a logical derivative of what socionics really tells us about the types.
    I know you're not talking to me, but I'll reply nonetheless. I think the energy-expenditure description of the OP is spot on, I completely relate to how EJ is described. Yours seemed way too extreme; you can play in an on / off highly energetic fashion, yet still not necessarily be algorithmic in your behavior, the matters are not inextricably intertwined. An EJ-Ni can use its Ni to "invent" a pass, dribbling, shoot, movement; an EJ-Si can use its Si to precisely dribble a high number of players, shoot, etc.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Creepy-male

Who cares about the "logical derivatives" of what Socionics tells us about types.
    Obviously you don't but just because said person doesn't care about something doesn't mean it is useless. Like for example I don't really care what you think... and does that mean your mind is useless?

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-male

Nah. But it probably makes you a dickwad.
    Yea it does, but it doesn't phase me too much.

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I know you're not talking to me, but I'll reply nonetheless. I think the energy-expenditure description of the OP is spot on, I completely relate to how EJ is described. Yours seemed way too extreme; you can play in an on / off highly energetic fashion, yet still not necessarily be algorithmic in your behavior, the matters are not inextricably intertwined. An EJ-Ni can use its Ni to "invent" a pass, dribbling, shoot, movement; an EJ-Si can use its Si to precisely dribble a high number of players, shoot, etc.
    Gah... wait I'm confused here slightly....

are you saying you can play in an on / off highly energetic fashion, yet still not necessarily be algorithmic in your behavior, the matters are not inextricably intertwined. An EJ-Ni can use its Ni to "invent" a pass, dribbling, shoot, movement; an EJ-Si can use its Si to precisely dribble a high number of players, shoot, etc is what you think about temparments or what I said???

Also I really think this isn't something to be to critical about I suspect the difference lies in the fact I'm writing about internal mechanistic processes that occur at some theoretical level... you're talking about outward reality.... they are not the same perspective... and personally I feel like one isn't better than the other... they are just different... yet I always get criticized for this shit as if it were such a crime or faux pass to think in terms of abstract thought which is disconnected from immediate reality. I'm not attempting to claim anyone else is wrong here, I'm just defending my post, which seems to dig my hole deeper... I don't understand it.