Hybrid View

TIM
    Fi-IEE Sx/so 739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISFp or ISTp?

In theory, their differences seem obvious, I know.
    Between these two mediums, however, I can't quite pinpoint where I belong, and how exactly these differences will manifest in reality.

I'm not really a stereotypical fit for either of these types, and I'm not confident enough in socionics to really make any defining judgments without questioning my own knowledge and self-awareness.

With that said... Are there any questions you can ask me to help me figure this out? Or give your own insight as to how they act in reality?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tell us about one or two of your friends.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    Fi-IEE Sx/so 739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    Tell us about one or two of your friends.
    Well, alright. I'm not great with descriptions, though.

One of them is scatterbrained. Random humor, classic joker. I like his sense of humor, we seem to create a string of jokes about the most random, idiotic topics and somehow make them ridiculous enough to sound funny. What I don't like is the fact that he can't understand when I need to be left alone - it grates me when he doesn't know when to let me be. It's strange that he doesn't, since I've been told that I give nasty faces when I'm tired or stressed.
    We don't really talk about anything deep, just superficial idiocy. It's fun.

Another one of them is quiet at first glance, rather laid-back, reactionary. Laughs a lot, but doesn't say much unless he knows you well. He's talkative to people he's comfortable with. Good at drawing, which I'm not. Actually, he's pretty much good at anything that has to do with kinesthetics - baseball, ddr, reflex games, etc.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're ISFp.

TIM
    Fi-IEE Sx/so 739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    you're ISFp.
    Elaborate?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Default View Post
    Elaborate?
    It was just a guess obviously, since I don't know you in real life but a few of the things you said made me think SEI>SLI like enjoying random humor. If you're a guy and asking if you're ISFp or ISTp, I tend to think you're probably ISFp because most guys, no matter what their type, tend to be less emotional than girls because showing emotions is less culturally acceptable for males, in general. You could be ISFp-Si subtype which would make you lean more towards ISTp.

Do you feel like you need more help with emotions/relationships or more help with logic and organization?

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Between these two mediums, however, I can't quite pinpoint where I belong, and how exactly these differences will manifest in reality.

I'm not really a stereotypical fit for either of these types, and I'm not confident enough in socionics to really make any defining judgments without questioning my own knowledge and self-awareness.

With that said... Are there any questions you can ask me to help me figure this out? Or give your own insight as to how they act in reality?
    Well, what are some of the most important things in life to you? What about the least?

And imagine if you entered a room full of people, what would be the first thing you notice?

Oh yeah...

If you have any, but mainly want to, pictures can help others further assess your type.

are you easily irritated?do you get angry often? were/are your parents easy-going or strict?

TIM
    Fi-IEE Sx/so 739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaknet View Post
    are you easily irritated?do you get angry often? were/are your parents easy-going or strict?
    Easily irritated? When I'm tired or stressed, sure, but I'm sure most everyone is the same way.
    Angry? No, not usually, unless someone gets angry at me for the wrong reasons. I push back.
    My dad is easy-going, my mom not so much. She's really pedantic sometimes.

TIM
    Fi-IEE Sx/so 739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    Well, what are some of the most important things in life to you? What about the least?

And imagine if you entered a room full of people, what would be the first thing you notice?

Oh yeah...

If you have any, but mainly want to, pictures can help others further assess your type.
    Most important? Being happy in whatever ventures I decide to get into. My family is extremely important to me. Living a low-stress life is up there. Rather general, maybe, but I don't really have anything specific that comes to mind.
    Least important? Pushing myself for no reason - I need motivation (or adrenaline from stress) to actually work. Making money for the sake of it. I'm also not a spender, by any means - if anything, I'm really frugal in financial matters. I don't like to spend money on what I think are unnecessary things that really only add clutter.

That's honestly hard for me to imagine, but I'll give it a shot. I would have to be in the heat of the moment to give you an accurate answer. I'm pretty sure I would try to recognize familiar faces, if there are any. If its just a room full of random people, I'm not sure. I tend to be one of those people who sit down, space out and wait for someone to talk.

Pictures? I had some before, but alright, I'll get around to it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you react when your dog dies? If you are SLI you will think, "Dog's dead. Humm, guess it was gonna happen sooner or later. That was a good dog. Bright side, Won't have to buy dog food this week. Bye ole friend."

And that's about it.

Works the same for spouse's too.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.