Hybrid View

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    Hey, my grandparents were 10 years apart and nothing got in their way. They had one of the most stable and conflict-free relationships/marriages I've seen. Raised two children and a couple of grandchildren, went trough a lot together and never had a single fight.
    hmmmmmmm. . .well put. I guess i wouldn't mind the age difference if it's the right guy.

I'll take that into consideration and get back to you in 10-15 business days.
    (j/k!!!)
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

true story, I thought about becoming a lawyer after seeing the clips of that film again.

but

being a lawyer is kind of a pain the ass. "6 year detour" from my life. IDK if its worth it or not, so I'll think about it. I'd love to be an "International Human Rights Lawyer", from the sound of it, but, IDK how that's going to work out.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    true story, I thought about becoming a lawyer after seeing the clips of that film again.

but

being a lawyer is kind of a pain the ass. "6 year detour" from my life. IDK if its worth it or not, so I'll think about it. I'd love to be an "International Human Rights Lawyer", from the sound of it, but, IDK how that's going to work out.
    No complaining! I look an 8 year detour from life! law school is a short cut by comparison! (it's just 3 years isn't it???)
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx