Thread: EII-SLE Conflict Relations (INFj & ESTp)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Being put off by their comments points to your insecurities. Conflict relations are not the worst; it's just that the gulf seems more obvious then say mirrors. What you should be asking yourself is: "Despite everything, can this person be helpful?" If not, steer clear. If yes, then look to yourself as the problem source. I have found that ESTps tend to try to overwhelm but if people don't seem impressed, they do dismount from their chargers; they usually mean well but they often behave like raucous soldiers on leave.......

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Being put off by their comments points to your insecurities. Conflict relations are not the worst; it's just that the gulf seems more obvious then say mirrors. What you should be asking yourself is: "Despite everything, can this person be helpful?" If not, steer clear. If yes, then look to yourself as the problem source. I have found that ESTps tend to try to overwhelm but if people don't seem impressed, they do dismount from their chargers; they usually mean well but they often behave like raucous soldiers on leave.......

a.k.a. I/O
    @Rebelondeck, which relations do you think are the worst?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Rebelondeck, which relations do you think are the worst?
    This differs greatly from Socionics: From worst to the best of the worst: mirror, quasi-iden, benefit, supervision and conflicting. I put conflicting ahead of supervision though they score the same because it's more of a two-way relationship. Activity and identical aren't anything to write home about either...

a.k.a. I/O

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    This differs greatly from Socionics: From worst to the best of the worst: mirror, quasi-iden, benefit, supervision and conflicting. I put conflicting ahead of supervision though they score the same because it's more of a two-way relationship. Activity and identical aren't anything to write home about either...

a.k.a. I/O
    Okay like 99% either one of the ppl in ur relations is actually mistyped

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Okay like 99% either one of the ppl in ur relations is actually mistyped
    I wrote the following article and others because my observations seemed to diverge from Socionics but mistyping is a real possibility. In the article, I also didn't spell Maslow correctly.....

http://www.socionics.com/articles/thestrength.html

a.k.a. I/O