Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Type with the worst temper

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Ashton, seriously, you're joking with me right? OMG. Stop typing them by whatever method you're using and pull some real life autobio quotes.

Read On Writing by Stephen King and in it you will see from what real life characters and observations he draws his novels from...uggggh.
    The proof is already in what he's produced as a writer. What a writer writes will reflect their IEs.

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat360 View Post
    I've never seen you make an insightful contribution socionics wise, marie. I really don't think you're qualified to make a statement like that.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never seen you make an insightful contribution socionics wise, marie. I really don't think you're qualified to make a statement like that.
    Qualified+Socionics= oxymoron

We have different view on Socionics and there's no resolve in continuing disagreeing beyond that point
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    In any official capacity, yes. But some people still produce credible insights regardless.

We have different view on Socionics and there's no resolve in continuing disagreeing beyond that point
    Eh. That seems like such a cop-out to me. Just because people have different views doesn't mean they can't learn something valid from one another.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    In any official capacity, yes. But some people still produce credible insights regardless.
    "credible" is highly subjective
    Many, if not most, people on this site are in agreement and disagreement with other users on the accurate approach to Socionics; there lays a fine line between accuracy and arrogance that rarely, if ever, gets resolved here it seems

Eh. That seems like such a cop-out to me. Just because people have different views doesn't mean they can't learn something valid from one another.
    That's not my point at all, but okay
    EII INFj

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not that anybody cares, but in my opinion Marie is one of the most reliable typers (type-ists? type-figure-outers?) on this site. In fact, the only reason I even clicked on this thread was that I saw she'd posted in it.
    Quaero Veritas.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now you have one instance of her being wrong. She thinks Airborne is Beta. He is Delta.

For anything which requires insight / effort / learning, qualification is an issue. Denying that fact is just absurd and shows again how thoughtless you are.

This idea any perspective is valuable yet ignoring its coherence & usefulness is a trademark of Delta NFs. Ultimately this babyish thinking amounts to a complete lack of standards, & differentiation between excellence and mediocrity. You can see its influence in politics - disasters like the self esteem movement, affirmative action, no child left behind, etc.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 07-22-2010 at 07:42 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Airborne, have you ever considered ESFj?

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many, if not most, people on this site are in agreement and disagreement with other users on the accurate approach to Socionics; there lays a fine line between accuracy and arrogance that rarely, if ever, gets resolved here it seems
    True.

Well, then what was your point? I'm honestly not trying to accuse you of anything.

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    Not that anybody cares, but in my opinion Marie is one of the most reliable typers (type-ists? type-figure-outers?) on this site. In fact, the only reason I even clicked on this thread was that I saw she'd posted in it.
    I've hardly seen any of her typings, so I cannot say. I'm just trying to attain a better understanding of where she's coming from when she says the things she does.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy View Post
    Yes. But even when Iīm feeling very good, I feel thereīs something in me which cannot deal well with ... displays of emotions are hard for me, my true emotions are barely ever seen by anyone, as I see them as a too precious thing to be shown and also, I can get down easily when people despise my emotional displays especially if they are my sadness or sorrow about something, this can make me flame into anger or retreat and never talk to the person again. Iīm very much into vengeance so this rules out ESFJ to me.

From all descriptions, ISTP and ESTJ are the ones that I see fit me best. ISTP seems possible.. I like to play with substances to see their effect on me and lots of things which seem ISTP like laying in bed too much relaxing and feeling pleasurable sensations of any sort. Iīm very much worried with health issues both with me and also my parents and all those whom I like. I see health as primary to life, everything else is secondary. Iīve seen many people die in horrible ways, mostly car crashes, very near me, and I was involved in at least 8 car crashes (I was only driving in 3 of them), luckily no serious injuries. I got seriously beaten twice and had to remake my nose twice. I lost the upper left lipīs and left nostrilīs sensitivity in one of these incidents when I was kneed in the face and a nerve was injured. Perhaps I can beat ******īs record of 42 escapes from death attempts aimed at him without serious wounds LOL.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marie, which is your mother tongue? Iīm just curious as it seems not to be english and Iīm very much interested in languages.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

have you ever seen him on the cam?
    He's pretty even and even "cold" on the outside.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay Airborne, Thanks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

have you ever seen him on the cam?
    He's pretty even and even "cold" on the outside.
    You love doing that, don't you. You love to butt in and ask if people watch cams. How come you love doing that so much?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You love doing that, don't you. You love to butt in and ask if people watch cams. How come you love doing that so much?
    She looks better on cam than on pictures. Iīd kiss her a lot. She is focused and looks very much sane, much to my surprise.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Because it seems that you are missing the big picture. And, I don't like inaccurate information being spread by people who don't know what they are talking about.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know better, Maritsa.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't like inaccurate information being spread by people who don't know what they are talking about.
    Amen to that.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now you have one instance of her being wrong. She thinks Airborne is Beta. He is Delta.
    Heh, actually, that's just one more instance where she and I tend to agree even when everyone else doesn't. From Airborne's VI thread:

I get LSI vibes. 1d-Fe blank expression/poker face, rather stiff IJ posture, and a more solid and grounded demeanour than an LII. Expression gives the impression of a certain stubborness and readiness to resist foolish ideas.
    This was before Marie posted anything on the subject that I'm aware of.

I haven't ruled out Airborne being LSE, mind you. But LSI was my first impression, and doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

For anything which requires insight / effort / learning, qualification is an issue. Denying that fact is just absurd and shows again how thoughtless you are.

This idea any perspective is valuable yet ignoring its coherence & usefulness is a trademark of Delta NFs. Ultimately this babyish thinking amounts to a complete lack of standards, & differentiation between excellence and mediocrity. You can see its influence in politics - disasters like the self esteem movement, affirmative action, no child left behind, etc.
    I agree with you on this, at least. There are no official degrees in Socionics or anything that one can get to externally demonstrate qualification in this relatively new field, so of course there will be endless debate as to who is qualified and who isn't, but in the end some people know more than others about socionics and reach accurate conclusions more frequently, making them more qualified than others.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you :redface:
    I feel the same way about you

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    Marie, which is your mother tongue? Iīm just curious as it seems not to be english and Iīm very much interested in languages.
    ???
    EII INFj

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The language she speaks is Himalayish.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    The language she speaks is Himalayish.
    NOW EVERYONE KNOWS!!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH GTFO!
    EII INFj

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't know why Obersturmführer doesn't recognise Himalayan language. Maybe reptilians ate his brain, but that's another story.

Back to you, Marie. Your secrets aren't safe with me.

Creepy-cinq

Heh, actually, that's just one more instance where she and I tend to agree even when everyone else doesn't. From Airborne's VI thread:

This was before Marie posted anything on the subject that I'm aware of.

I haven't ruled out Airborne being LSE, mind you. But LSI was my first impression, and doesn't seem unreasonable to me.
    Not that it makes a huge impact, but, I agree with you and Marie. I agree with your general first impressions.

TIM
    NotINotNNotFNotj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't balk at LSI, but what about SLE?

TIM
    NotINotNNotFNotj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOW EVERYONE KNOWS!!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH GTFO!
    ณพฃฤจเษสฏศปฉลฤฟดณซวฐฅขโรผงชทฏวะอฆจฎศพฑพฺตญจ

Creepy-cinq

Quote Originally Posted by norph View Post
    I can't balk at LSI, but what about SLE?
    Yes, a possibility.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well from seeing yesterday that LSIs can in fact use Si without any problem, I have to admit that I donīt rule out entirely LSI for me. SLE also seems possible though I would be a very unique SLE if I were one... too serious with life in general.

Marie, I said you donīt seem to speak english as mother tongue because you write 'dose' instead of 'does' in so many of your posts. So I wondered you might be french-speaking canadian. Seulement įa.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another thing which constantly hits me is why I feel so much attraction to ENFJ females... this is very much a rule, although they are generally dumb and superficial. LSE, LSI and SLI are types I consider possible for me.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You don't feel attracted to crazie rats ? Good people.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by norph View Post
    ณพฃฤจเษสฏศปฉลฤฟดณซวฐฅขโรผงชทฏวะอฆจฎศพฑพฺตญจ
    พลตรีปัฐมพงศ์ ประถมภัฎ เสนาธิการกรมการทหารช่าง!!!
    พระราชทานเพลิงศพ นางสุพร จันทรวงศ์ เบ็ญจมาภรณ์มงกุฎไทย ข้าราชการบำนาญ สังกัดกระทรวงการคลัง ณ
    จีรนันท์-พรรณี กัณฑวงศ์. พ.อ. เจษฎา-จิระพร เปรมนิรันดร. พล.ต
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    Marie, I said you donīt seem to speak english as mother tongue because you write 'dose' instead of 'does' in so many of your posts. So I wondered you might be french-speaking canadian. Seulement įa.
    nope, but I have mild dyslexia
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I have a horrible temper.
    Please explain
    -

TIM
    SEE! Type 7
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh boy. Not sure if this is a SEE thing but when I reach the point of actually being truly upset about something, my wrath is pretty bad. I have the ability to tell you how I really feel about your eff up in the bitchiest of ways you will ever see this side of the Mississippi.

But...then two minutes later I'm over it, I'll say sorry, and will act like I didn't just tear you to pieces.
    I'm just an effin ray of sunshine

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
    Oh boy. Not sure if this is a SEE thing but when I reach the point of actually being truly upset about something, my wrath is pretty bad. I have the ability to tell you how I really feel about your eff up in the bitchiest of ways you will ever see this side of the Mississippi.

But...then two minutes later I'm over it, I'll say sorry, and will act like I didn't just tear you to pieces.
    Lol

So honest
    -

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mother and some other relatives are the LSIs from hell. LSI receives my vote hands down for the worst temper. It's a type of temper that has absolutely no patience or tolerance, is instant to misunderstand something and then beat you down with it. There seems to be a current of perpetual anger under the surface just waiting to bubble up at any time from the slightest provocation.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uncivilized View Post
    My mother and some other relatives are the LSIs from hell. LSI receives my vote hands down for the worst temper. It's a type of temper that has absolutely no patience or tolerance, is instant to misunderstand something and then beat you down with it. There seems to be a current of perpetual anger under the surface just waiting to bubble up at any time from the slightest provocation.
    I can't tolerate that n I would say "that wasn't a good reason to blow up at me!"
    -

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Types with strong Fe tend to have the worst temper, especially if they also value Se. They will keep fantasizing about revenge all the time.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE I'd say, that demonstrative Se.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast