Thread: Type with the worst temper

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    Perhaps then you´ll stop seeing my as an Aggressor woman-beater.
    Perhaps you should consider that Beta ST has been suggested for you before you started posting about your sexual preferences.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    LSIs don't get easily enraged. At all. They're usually calm and collected. They easily keep feelings of irritation under control (subdued )...
    LSI are Betas which means their Fe isn't subdued or am I wrong?
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    I think you´re right, from theory Betas have subdued Fi not Fe, But he might be referring to the fact that LSIs in particular are Fe-valuing and are unable to generate much Fe by themselves, for this they use their dual ENFj, which has much Fe.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

types i've seen fly off the handle:

LII
    ESE
    SLE
    EII
    ESI
    EIE
    ILE

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I posted my VI topic if you want to check it, Marie84.
    I am very much the way you described, I don´t think you got the point in what I was saying by demanding and commanding.
    You as well as others are probably still under prejudices from my somewhat bizarre descriptions of my sexual relatioships with women which I see was not an appropriate topic and was also not precise.
    Not quite, though I found what you said in relation to that to be extremely odd coming from an Si type.
    I've found the way you interact and react to things to be uncharacteristic of Fi valuers, like when I questioned you about your previous Swastika avatar and you told me to, basically, lighten-up and not take things so seriously

And no I don't think you're a bad person, and I'm being very sincere in saying so since they're a couple people whom I think are LSI, here, who I *do* think are jerks (I'm not referring to Pinocchio btw)
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Creepy-

In my experience, LSE, ESE, and EIE can have explosive tempers [possibly Ej-related... maybe LIEs do too, but I've never witnessed it].

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    I would describe LSE anger as one that can explode in an instant with a huge intensity and that will then last over long period of time if something isn't done about it. Also, as time passes, it builds up again and could lead to another explosion if nothing is done. I do think it is more likely that it would start as a build up however.

Basically LSEs have a certain expectancy of the way all things should be (Te-base) which can easily lead to irritation. They have weak control over their emotions and devalue emotional atmosphere (Fe-Role) and even weaker awareness of how they affect others(Fi-DS) which can easily result in being carried away by strong emotions. Also, tend to have short-termed and reactive mind-set that often neglects consequences and gives in to instinct.

What this gives you is someone who has relatively very little emotional control combined with a person who is prone to irritation.

They 'know' how things are supposed to be, and if things don't go that way there is little keeping the irritation from boiling over and exploding out.
    This is a great description. LSEs get angry at people who get in the way of what they expect to happen/what "should" happen, then they can lose it and say/do extremely hurtful things without any understanding of [any concern for?] how they are affecting the other person. IME they may or may not apologize later, but either way they seem to expect forgiveness again and again for the same blowups. [This is from my experience w two LSEs, though it could be that they were unhealthy ones.]

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Not quite, though I found what you said in relation to that to be extremely odd coming from an Si type.
    I've found the way you interact and react to things to be uncharacteristic of Fi valuers, like when I questioned you about your previous Swastika avatar and you told me to, basically, lighten-up and not take things so seriously

And no I don't think you're a bad person, and I'm being very sincere in saying so since they're a couple people whom I think are LSI, here, who I *do* think are jerks (I'm not referring to Pinocchio btw)
    Thank you Marie. Oddities can happen. But I really don´t see Se in my Ego block so that´s the problem with me being Beta ST, besides I do see Si.
    For example I´m taking a mood stabilizer which gives me as a side effect some itches in my arms and upper torso for the first few weeks, and this has proven so uncomfortable I have been unable to sleep and am still awake from yesterday. I stopped the medication. I could also cite other examples of Si, such as valuing contact with pleasant textures - especially clothes and women´s skin - and on and on. Unless you have a different concept of Si, I think it´s clear I have Si in Ego and no Se at all.
    :wink:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw, during that Swastika period - and other odd avatars I used - I was taking Prozac in a high dose, and was not really myself. I only found myself getting better from depression with sex coupled with Cymbalta and a mood stabilizer.
    So you can take much of what happened in that period and call it really odd, I was practically drugged high on Prozac and at the same time very depressed, hopeless about life in general, trying to make fun of everything to keep myself up.

edit: now at least I have my normal self back, not a goof, and my libido well.

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    It's their dual seeking function. They can't generate much of it but their dual does. They like to be in environments where there is lots of it so they can use their Ti to bring objectivity/clarification/system building to that environment, which is something Fe dominants sincerely appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat
    I generally agree with this, but they are definitely easier to anger than most INxx types. They seem about moderate in this regard.
    Yes true. Anyway I don't think the type of casual anger that is the topic of this thread is just an Se phenomenon. It seems to peak at Se + Fe + Te and extroverted temperaments more than introverted ones.

What's more LSI's Se is pretty much under the control of their Ti.

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes true. Anyway I don't think the type of casual anger that is the topic of this thread is just an Se phenomenon. It seems to peak at Se + Fe + Te and extroverted temperaments more than introverted ones.
    With Se being a purveyor and Fe + Te potentially acting as strong catalysts.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's more LSI's Se is pretty much under the control of their Ti.
    totally true, ime.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    NotINotNNotFNotj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot see Airborne as LSE.

Also, I challenge Airborne to a duel if he disagrees.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I also tend to interpret the outbursts of rage of LSEs due to their lack of Se - which they probably find it hard to deal with since they´re demanding, commanding types like myself - and then they have Se as demonstrative function.

So this makes a logical reasoning for LSEs blowing into anger, absence of feeling of real concrete raw (I mean animal, instinctual, territorial) power in their Ego block coupled with demanding character. I strongly think LSEs are somewhat messed up, they should have Se and Te but unfortunately not everything can be perfect so they have Si instead and they feel lack of Se, which then gets shown very bluntly and surprisingly to others, since others don´t see any apparent Se in them usually.

I had trouble with this, people usually take me for a kind of a chicken or coward just because I´m this peace-loving person, although demanding, so they get annoyed and because they don´t perceive any Se, they think I´m some sort of chicken who likes to pose as a tiger. Then they get surprised and scared when suddenly I show them my Se - and this turning point, this moment from being calm and serene to being probably one of the most scariest persons to see gone mad in front of them, is just a moment, it´s very sudden, it´s often less than 3 seconds, it´s not thought and not controlled, it´s just pure anger coming out. Another reason why I think LSEs here are very much controlled but in real life if you mess with them seriously, you can expect some heavy turbulence with unpredictable consequences since it´s not a controlled or planned rage, it could get someone killed or seriously hurt. My two cents.
    Se does not mean demanding or commanding, but LSE are probably because of TeSi, direct involvement of the outside matters, external things.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Thank you Marie. Oddities can happen. But I really don´t see Se in my Ego block so that´s the problem with me being Beta ST, besides I do see Si.
    For example I´m taking a mood stabilizer which gives me as a side effect some itches in my arms and upper torso for the first few weeks, and this has proven so uncomfortable I have been unable to sleep and am still awake from yesterday. I stopped the medication. I could also cite other examples of Si, such as valuing contact with pleasant textures - especially clothes and women´s skin - and on and on. Unless you have a different concept of Si, I think it´s clear I have Si in Ego and no Se at all.
    wow
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by norph View Post
    I cannot see Airborne as LSE.
    See - what I tell you ? Sense of smell is far superior.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    Quite a lot of ESTjs that I come across are a lot like this forum's Director Abbie. Calm and civil, not inclined to fly into a rage at all. Bad tempers aren't exactly universal in that type either.
    The problem is that ESTj's temper commonly comes out unintentionally and instinctively.
    I would describe LSE anger as one that can explode in an instant with a huge intensity and that will then last over long period of time if something isn't done about it. Also, as time passes, it builds up again and could lead to another explosion if nothing is done. I do think it is more likely that it would start as a build up however.

Basically LSEs have a certain expectancy of the way all things should be (Te-base) which can easily lead to irritation. They have weak control over their emotions and devalue emotional atmosphere (Fe-Role) and even weaker awareness of how they affect others(Fi-DS) which can easily result in being carried away by strong emotions. Also, tend to have short-termed and reactive mind-set that often neglects consequences and gives in to instinct.

What this gives you is someone who has relatively very little emotional control combined with a person who is prone to irritation.

They 'know' how things are supposed to be, and if things don't go that way there is little keeping the irritation from boiling over and exploding out.
    I also think E8 has the worst temper. E1 has the most of rage but it erupts from time to time, E8 is confrontational all the time but not necessarily enraged.
    You've said it all for me.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    NotINotNNotFNotj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    See - what I tell you ? Sense of smell is far superior.
    I cannot smell him as any type at all though. My nose has a big piece of cheese in it and so I cannot smell anything.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I can't even imagine you being angry, Abbie.
    You haven't seen me see my SLE brother put his feet on my stuff.

My temper usually explodes without notice and is gone the next minute. It's for scaring people into behaving.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

have you gotten violent abbie
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    have you gotten violent abbie
    Two or three times, and only with Beta males.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Two or three times, and only with Beta males.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFjs or ENTjs.

ESTjs? They're usually too happy, but I can see them loosing it every now and then.

ISTjs? Can they even get mad, at anything? Maybe when someone cooks their breakfast wrong lol.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Norph, I don´t know what you mean by 'a duel', or this just a joke, but can you then tell me which type do you think I am, if not LSE?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    wow
    oh dear Maritsa, are you well? I thought you might have been arrested with those Russian spies who got caught, since yesterday you were somewhat absent. Hope you weren´t directly involved. Nice to see you´re alive and well, Yekaterina.

TIM
    NotINotNNotFNotj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Norph, I don´t know what you mean by 'a duel', or this just a joke
    The art of dueling is hardly a joking matter.

but can you then tell me which type do you think I am, if not LSE?
    Yes, I can do that.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This really isn't conclusive of actually being an Si ego, though it could indicate you at least have it as a strength.

The LSE's I've known apply their Si on a very external level as well as habitual. They often partake in a lot of proactive activities. For instance, my LSE best friend growing-up played on about 3 different sports teams while she did modeling on the side as well as spending most of her free time with me or/and our other friends while maintaining high grades.
    They're just naturally proactive, energetic people who enjoy using their time doing efficient and enjoyable activities.
    ESE's tend to be like this too, though they're generally more socially orientated; whereas LSE's garner social relations as a bi-product of what their Te is driven by.
    This is just an example of how Si creatives differ from Si dominants or even Si demonstratives; all types highly skilled and aware of Si though it manifests on a different level based on IE values and energy levels
    EII INFj

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This really isn't conclusive of actually being an Si ego, though it could indicate you at least have it as a strength.

The LSE's I've known apply their Si on a very external level as well as habitual. They often partake in a lot of proactive activities. For instance, my LSE best friend growing-up played on about 3 different sports teams while she did modeling on the side as well as spending most of her free time with me or/and our other friends while maintaining high grades.
    They're just naturally proactive, energetic people who enjoy using their time doing efficient and enjoyable activities.
    ESE's tend to be like this too, though they're generally more socially orientated; whereas LSE's garner social relations as a bi-product of what their Te is driven by.
    This is just an example of how Si creatives differ from Si dominants or even Si demonstratives; all types highly skilled and aware of Si though it manifests on a different level based on IE values and energy levels
    I´m also considering SLI for myself, because it seems to fit very well for me, I´m just very very lazy. That´d make me a dominant Si Ego.
    Don´t know about Si demonstratives, whether they could show that much Si as I do all the time. I can´t stand hot weather, really can´t. And so many other things which are Si-related.
    Thanks for the feedback.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tamed it.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    So funny. Whenever I listen to this I try to imagine how the people I know would react. I'd imagine I'd be shocked & confused by his behavior at first, and as it went on I'd most likely roll my eyes by default, while finding it difficult not to burst out into inappropriate laughter. If I knew him, I'd probably try to coax him to chill out. I think my EII sister would probably freeze & start mumbling while attempting to keep the tears from roiling out, then escape at any possible moment.
    That makes a lot of sense;you guys don't seem to get as easily offended or take things so personally, so i can see how that is majorly beneficial with having Se+Ti's as duals
    I generally act the same way your sister dose when people are in this type of angry, combative, mode, it's down right terrifying
    EII INFj

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is an article about it written by Gulenko. I can translate if anybody wants.
    According to Gulenko that would be: EII, LSI, EIE, LSE.
    However he writes not about temper but about being stress resistant. EIIs, LSIs, EIEs and LSEs cannot handle stress at all when compared to SLE, IEI, SLI, IEE < these are types that can resist stress the best.
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That makes a lot of sense;you guys don't seem to get as easily offended or take things so personally
    are you familiar with the same IEI sociotype as I am? LOL.

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    While I tend to agree with Delta and Beta Irrationals as being stress-resistant, I doubt it for those Rationals. IRL all Alphas are less stress-resistant than EII and LSI, at least.

Unless he uses an unconventional definition of stress.
    I have translated it here:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...esistance.html

However there was a discussion because other authors don't agree with Gulenko that beta delta rationals are not able to resist stress. I may translate other author opinions later too.
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you for translating, very useful, Sarinana.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    There is an article about it written by Gulenko. I can translate if anybody wants.
    According to Gulenko that would be: EII, LSI, EIE, LSE.
    However he writes not about temper but about being stress resistant. EIIs, LSIs, EIEs and LSEs cannot handle stress at all when compared to SLE, IEI, SLI, IEE < these are types that can resist stress the best.
    Yeah, I can't handle stress very well...that's good.
    -

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your conflictor duh....temper as in strongest anger? Most annoying? Define...

I think my dad is SLI (or SEI ) and his temper sucks.He goes into yogi mode when it is necessary to take immediate action and looses it over the slightest details.
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 07-13-2010 at 01:56 PM. Reason: changed type from ESI to SLI

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Unfortunately, most LSE fall for SEE types, who get on their anger and rage side far too easily, hence a lot of reports of domestic violence, especially from the LSE stars who are in the media light. So, we hear a lot of these cases from the news. With INFj/EII, this rage and sudden anger doesn't go anywhere, believe me, I've had 22 years of experience with it...so far, so great.
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Unfortunately, most LSE fall for SEE types, who get on their anger and rage side far too easily, hence a lot of reports of domestic violence, especially from the LSE stars who are in the media light. So, we hear a lot of these cases from the news. With INFj/EII, this rage and sudden anger doesn't go anywhere, believe me, I've had 22 years of experience with it...so far, so great.
    Can you make the above statements understandable in english, honey?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Can you make the above statements understandable in english, honey?
    Sure, use your Te and tell me what you CAN understand from it first.

I'm just saying that SEE type women are particularly able to rattle the nerves of LSE men; they can get in the habit of cooking unhealthy meals; some of the healthier veriaty may fall into doing too many tasks aimlessly, without a certain level of quality or direction, frustrating LSE who would like things done in a orderly manner. Some SEE may be overly concerned with socializing and ignore LSE, who would like particular attention to themselves and their needs. Some SEE can be very emotional and these things will bother LSE, some may be too much of party people and not give LSE the kind of attention, relationshipal attention, that they require. Some SEE may blurb out insensitive comments that will further anger LSE. The physical stuff sets in when SEE play the manipulation games, further causing LSE to blow up with anger and get enraged with them because SEE move away from their control, hence the LSE can not obtain control of the person or the object. If an LSE can not gain control of the object or the person, they get fired up, sometimes physically.

Here's a good example.

My Yoga instructor is LSE type, my SEE friend wanted to take yoga with me. My LSE yoga teacher is focused and collected and very orderly. My SEE friend started giggling and not being serious in class, moving around too much, not focusing on the positions, just goofing off; my LSE teacher kept trying to control her and spent most of the time in a one hour class, just trying to get her to follow one set of instructions, which she, being "independent" (here's a situation where words like independence mean shit to me) was not having it the LSE way; she, my friend, kept being disobediant. OBEDIANCE is a major LSE requirement.

Yet another example:

My SEE cousin lived with my dual cousin for a few year. Every morning, my SEE cousin, would arise to make unhealthy fried foods, and even though my LSE cousin is very patient, she got so frustrated that her sleep and health was effected my by SEE cousin's refusal to eat and lead a healthy life style.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-13-2010 at 03:17 PM.
    -

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast