Thread: Something to consider about Sensing

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said it years ago, sensing and intuition are the same thing, just on opposite sides of the scale.

To be intuitive is to lack sensing, or to be a sensor is to lack intuition. However, I don't think both states are equivalent to each other, it is obvious that intuition is a more developed state than sensing. Errors commited by an intuitive in the area of sensing are not due the lack of some special ability related to sensing but rather, incorrent pre-processing applied to sensory information.

Intuition is the level of abstraction the guy in the video is talking about.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the same thing, just opposite
    another wonderful breakthrough in PoLR Ti.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    another wonderful breakthrough in PoLR Ti.
    It's like the notions coldness and hotness. Both are just levels of the same thing (heat).
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.