Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Claudius Almagest View Post
    Your dirty piggy face, your Australopithecus afarensis. You're the scum of civilization, what means that you're the uncivilized spot on the human intellectual spectrum. You betas always come with this kind of crap that proves the theory that endorses the fact that being beta is just spiritual disease due material world's intoxication that manifest during the early stages of your row of incarnations. World would be beautiful and complete without people like you, ape!

And no, he is not joking about liking the idea of raping, who believes he's "actually" joking is just a delusional idiot without power of discerning lies from truth, vain words from veracity. I know betas quite well, and you guys stink, there is not even a single exception, every single beta is social crap totally incapable of understanding the idea of morality and civilization. You can say that I'll be mean to many good beta people if I always act like that, but c'moooon, I don't believe in this fable called "good beta", you guys don't convince me in any way. I've never seen even a single beta who can understand the concept of morality and civility. You guys don't deserve civilization, you were made to complete barbarism.

Betas are chronically dissimulators since you cannot show how much shit you have inside yourselves. I know how much people like you lie, Discojoe, because you know well what would happen to you if you didn't do so. You lie all the time, you have to lie for living inside society. You lie about your real inner nature and impulses. But your true self cannot be hidden, your mug and muzzle full of shit express everything that you really are. Even the theoretical conception of inserting someone like you into the social fabric is a blatant contradiction - aka as lie - a total paradox. The idea of you being a socially efficient individual is inconceivable and unacceptable.

Repent from your sins and maybe one day you'll be happy.

Discojoe, you suck!!! God Damned bastard...

This is the most accurate depiction of your real nature I could ever find. Both from inside and outside.

If you find me so attractive, all you had to do was send me a PM.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was waiting for the pithy response.

Remember when pirate hated betas. And then became one?

Anyway, so long as he's not raping me or anybody I'm tight with, you know, whatever. (fyi, that's a joke. I'm assuming you've heard of jokes. They're pretty cool. They make people happy.)
    You can say that I'll be mean to many good beta people if I always act like that, but c'moooon, I don't believe in this fable called "good beta", you guys don't convince me in any way. I've never seen even a single beta who can understand the concept of morality and civility.
    Gandhi is commonly typed IEI. Shakespeare is unquestionably beta NF (although his moral quality is questionable, though his civility and contribution to society is not). Many actions taken by the apostle Peter seem to indicate Se-ego. Bill Clinton is EIE, and he was the last President to balance the budget, and right now, he spends his life doing humanitarian work like getting journalists out of North Korean prisons. Oprah is probably EIE. I personally believe Martin Luther King Jr. was beta, and if not beta, certainly gamma, and certainly certainly not Ne/Si. He's an obvious Se valuer, imo.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Creepy-male

Hands off Clinton, Rick put him in Alpha, and so in Alpha he shall stay!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Hands off Clinton, Rick put him in Alpha, and so in Alpha he shall stay!
    In that case, Rick is wrong. Clinton is EIE.

EDIT: I mean, I'm pretty sure. I did like involved analysis of an interview. I could be wrong... but I doubt it.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    In that case, Rick is wrong. Clinton is EIE.

EDIT: I mean, I'm pretty sure. I did like involved analysis of an interview. I could be wrong... but I doubt it.
    I think he's ESE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Clinton is LSE; he's my dual...not excited to say, he also has ADD
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Clinton is LSE; he's my dual...not excited to say, he also has ADD
    Show me your boobs.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think he's EIE. I wrote a long post about it. I guess I could go back and find it. But I'm pretty sure, like I said.

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bill Clinton is EIE, and he was the last President to balance the budget, and right now, he spends his life doing humanitarian work like getting journalists out of North Korean prisons.
    He also kept the genocidal sanctions on Iraq, which killed around one million people, half a million of which were children. He tolerated the genocidal occupation of East Timor by Indonesia until he "magnanimously" ordered it stopped in 1999, one year before his term in office ended, and twenty years after the occupation began in 1979.

FWIW, Martin Luther King Jr. and Nelson Mandela (both EIEs imo) are good examples of good people. Although Mandela was a terrorist.

Also I find Ghandi interesting in that he wasn't a total pacifist. He literally believed that pacifism was a better way to achieve political gains than armed conflict, but his kind of pacifism would be horrifying to most. It can involve actively martyring yourself by physically putting yourself in front of enemy fire. That's largely what he meant by pacifist resistance.

He said if you didn't have the courage to be a pacifist, it's better to fight than to be a coward. He had no respect for people who shied away from resisting injustice, just tried to live their lives, and called that pacifism.

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don King is probably EIE.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    He also kept the genocidal sanctions on Iraq, which killed around one million people, half a million of which were children. He tolerated the genocidal occupation of East Timor by Indonesia until he "magnanimously" ordered it stopped in 1999, one year before his term in office ended, and twenty years after the occupation began in 1979.
    Name one US president since, say, 1840, who didn't a) do something horrible that caused a lot of deaths, or b) cause a lot of deaths by inaction.

Interesting stuff about the rest of that, btw. I agree.

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name one US president since, say, 1840, who didn't a) do something horrible that caused a lot of deaths, or b) cause a lot of deaths by inaction.

Interesting stuff about the rest of that, btw. I agree.
    By the time a man is ready to be president, he's already been bought over ten times.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    By the time a man is ready to be president, he's already been bought over ten times.
    So when they do something semi-positive, it's all the more impressive! .

Jk. I basically agree with you. That's why culture is important. Culture determines what you absolutely cannot do, really. I'm really interested in the deep levels of the common sentiment of a period lately. [/not relevant].

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Show me your boobs.
    Show me your genitals.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Clinton is EIE as well. he's missing that grounded look that S-types have, and strikes me as a bit flighty at the core.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop calling ESEs EIEs.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Stop calling ESEs EIEs.
    well, they're lookalikes for a reason.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tip #3 for men, know exactly what you want and go after it if it does not get you in trouble. If you want a woman, know why you do and if you can impose yourself in such a way, just simply tell her, don't be shy.

Tip #4 never take advice from a woman about women.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean View Post
    Tip #3 for men, know exactly what you want and go after it if it does not get you in trouble. If you want a woman, know why you do and if you can impose yourself in such a way, just simply tell her, don't be shy.

IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to post these in a separate thread.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*bumps Starfall*

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean View Post
    So true. The same goes for women asking dudes about other dudes.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    There's not much about sex in this thread.

My current thoughts on sex - female anatomy sucks hard. How are you meant to empty your bladder both before and after sex, unless you integrate downing drinks endlessly into your foreplay? Argh. /endTMI
    Fine fine...

Oh and by the way, if you hold on to your wee before sex it makes you orgasm harder/stronger/better/faster. I think it has to do with the pressure in that area.

Well... I like it anyway lol

TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've heard that, and if one had to choose between peeing before or after for infection prevention, after makes more sense anyways.

Being a girl is hard!
    And who doesn't want to miss out on an opportunity to squeal 'EEEE I GOTTA PEE!!' whilst laughing like a hysterical person post coitus?

Makes for that romantic.. after glow?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

male anatomy is screwed up in this respect too ... they can't get an erection and then pee, so then if they forget to pee but had quite a few drinks they have to like imagine that ugly evil ex #4 or their boss to get it to come down lol

TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What, you mean the romantic twiddle-my-thumbs-as-the-bf-snores?
    At least yours isn't taking his vulcan ears off....

...true story.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My EIE friend will go out of his way to make me laugh when it comes to intimacy... yet he'll do it with the most serious dedication... If he's got me giggling he'll start beaming with a grin from ear to ear.

He once surprised me by getting onto skype naked with just a storm trooper's helmet on...

Though this guy did turn up to our first date with an eye patch on, got down on one knee in the middle of a brewery and kissed my hand... meanwhile with his hand up my skirt while we were at dinner with ten of his friends...

He's a special one that guy.... I'm pretty sure Moredhel hates him.

Actual conversation:

Him: You need a spanking! You've been very naughty!

Me: What did I do?

Him: .... Ummm...... naughty.... thoughts?
    Hahaha he sounds like such a beast man! Is the sex at least really good?

Drags you into the bedroom by the hair and tosses you onto the bed?

Do all SLEs have crap imaginations or did I get a dud? How long does the warranty last for?
    From my experience with what I've typed as SLEs I'm going to go with not really Although I'm sure there's many exceptions haha... more maybe the ones I know are also low on the imagination....

As for the warranty, did you rip off the sticker? I hear that if you do it's deemed damaged goods and you forgo the warranty

TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh and...

As discovered last night... Moredhel listens to Matchbox 20 when he has sex...

...weirdo...

TIM
    LSE (-Si)/9w1/ENTJ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I'm pretty sure Moredhel hates him.
    Hate is such a strong word...and therefore totally appropriate , If the nightmare before Christmas had any more songs then it would of been gagging time.

I don't think we can even watch my favourite movie of all time (The South Park Movie) at one of our movie nights simply because I know he'll ruin it for me

As for sex what music is good for Beta sex? My thoughts are anything with methodical beat to it, slow-moderate pacing and dark theme's. Think every puscifer song .

TIM
    LSE (-Si)/9w1/ENTJ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh and...

As discovered last night... Moredhel listens to Matchbox 20 when he has sex...

...weirdo...
    Haha I was joking , but it would be in my playlist if such things as listening to music during sex appealed to me , also oasis and goo goo dolls.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just had awesome sex yesterday.

Release of oxytocin, endorphins... so goooood.

The only thing I've been wondering about is how "unkinky" I am. Someone once asked me, "if you've been with your bf for 3 years, why haven't you tried anything really kinky? Seriously?"

Um... I dunno. I honestly don't really have a desire to do so. What is kinky to you all? How far would you all go? I mean, I like rough/forceful sex but anything beyond that using any sort of props or whatever seems super fake to me. I just don't picture myself being able to roleplay without laughing my ass off. That kills the mood lol

I honestly don't really 'get' fetishes either. Nothing. God I'm so vanilla?

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the latest part of my life I've been having loads of great sex. My chosen man has some sort of unique ability to transform into a hot hairy roman when he is up to fuck me. And that look in his eyes... I think I am addicted!!! Good news. He can't resist me either. Maybe I found a dual?
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

TIM
    LSE (-Si)/9w1/ENTJ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post

The only thing I've been wondering about is how "unkinky" I am. Someone once asked me, "if you've been with your bf for 3 years, why haven't you tried anything really kinky? Seriously?"

Um... I dunno. I honestly don't really have a desire to do so. What is kinky to you all? How far would you all go? I mean, I like rough/forceful sex but anything beyond that using any sort of props or whatever seems super fake to me. I just don't picture myself being able to roleplay without laughing my ass off. That kills the mood lol

Restraints can be fun, rope or fluffy cuffs, nothing too crazy it's more for symbolism so it's not necessary to make it so they can't escape . Sometimes it's fun to surrender control to each other for a time.

Certain toy's can mix things up a bit without hitting "fetish" territory. Sometimes sexy outfits without the accompanying role play can be fun too.

Other than that just mixing it up with different positions and locations, there's plenty of interesting ones out there to keep things from getting vanilla .

I'm sure beta's will have some more 'interesting' suggestions , but that's the delta guide to conservative kinky sex

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not to belabor the point... but you had sex with the boyfriend you broke up with...?

re: peeing, anatomy and related matters:
    I don't find my penis that inconvenient.

re: kinky sex
    I've always liked the idea of roleplaying. I have never liked the idea of sex toys.

I have nothing substantive to add to this conversation.

TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    not to belabor the point... but you had sex with the boyfriend you broke up with...?
    These things happen by accident...
    Accidentally fell on his penis?

TIM
    LSE (-Si)/9w1/ENTJ
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These things happen by accident...
    Accidentally fell on his penis?
    Speaking of which for certain people the fastest way to get laid is to take a vow of abstinence...*cough*

TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moredhel View Post

Speaking of which for certain people the fastest way to get laid is to take a vow of abstinence...*cough*
    Was that cough directed at me?

What can I say? The universe doesn't want me to be celibate.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moredhel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post

Restraints can be fun, rope or fluffy cuffs, nothing too crazy it's more for symbolism so it's not necessary to make it so they can't escape . Sometimes it's fun to surrender control to each other for a time.

Certain toy's can mix things up a bit without hitting "fetish" territory. Sometimes sexy outfits without the accompanying role play can be fun too.

Other than that just mixing it up with different positions and locations, there's plenty of interesting ones out there to keep things from getting vanilla .

I'm sure beta's will have some more 'interesting' suggestions , but that's the delta guide to conservative kinky sex
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSI- Se 6w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta's don't need "props" for good sex. lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast