Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Beta sex talk

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean View Post
    We could change this thread into "Jimbean give advice on sex thread."

I have this gut feeling that I get on whether or not I should go for it. I just know, and I have only went wrong once with an Ne type <----- when she seriously says no: stop!
    sounds like you know what you're doing, for the most part. Just stay away from those Ne types.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not going to spend a lot of time on here, so don't you people start asking me a bunch of questions (again, I am tooting my horn), if you folks want me to expand on what I mean, I will.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Just stay away from those Ne types.
    Yes. lol Thanks for the warning.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its ter liberul femunists takin way owr rut to fuck
    asd

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wtf did I just read in the last three posts!

Noooooooo

Starfall, you're the one that is gay!
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*gets the hell away from Starfall.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    its ter liberul femunists takin way owr rut to fuck
    gaytard!
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gaytard!
    'FRAID NOT
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

femanists should sex with each othar and stop messing normal ppls lyfes with their stupid ideas..

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    'I don't want to get AIDS' means 'No'
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    surprising isn't it.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    No body says that!
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C'ommon people! Sex is one of my favorite subjects!

Who wants me to explain how to know if a woman is playing games and how to get around them?
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C'ommon people! Sex is one of my favorite subjects!

Who wants me to explain how to know if a woman is playing games and how to get around them?
    I'm here, I'll listen! (didn't you tell us that you weren't on the computer much and we shouldn't ask you too many questions? )
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to tell short stories, etc.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to tell short stories, etc.
    awesome.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had to do this weird college anti-sexual assault "training" or something and they said that you have to wait for clear consent to have sex, not a clear no. And then they even said that consent is invalid if the person giving the consent is intoxicated. Which probably makes a good 75% of college sex rape, but w/e.
    Yeah. Lord knows how many training courses about sexual assault prevention i've had to go to for work and they basically said the same thing. You basically had to say YES I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU RIGHT NOW for it to not be considered rape. They went on about the alcohol thing too and how if you're intoxicated it's basically rape. If that's the case, i've been raped many times. I think it's stupid. People throw that word around too much and so when people are legitimately raped, they're not going to be given the attention they should get.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they should just legalize rape. It would make things a lot easier for us T types.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm, yeah, so let's hunt down all the rapers!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm waiting for the short stories....
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this one time in the band camp...

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    I think they should just legalize rape. It would make things a lot easier for us T types.
    Are you sure you're not an actual Fi polr? SLEs can be skinny too, you know. I guess the difference is that SLEs don't know when they're offending people.

EDIT: not that I'm especially offended, but that is super offensive for women who have actually been raped.

In other words, too far, man, too far. (I was going to try to go to youtube and find a family guy clip saying the same thing, but then I realized that I'm lazy.)

Yeah. Lord knows how many training courses about sexual assault prevention i've had to go to for work and they basically said the same thing. You basically had to say YES I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU RIGHT NOW for it to not be considered rape. They went on about the alcohol thing too and how if you're intoxicated it's basically rape. If that's the case, i've been raped many times. I think it's stupid. People throw that word around too much and so when people are legitimately raped, they're not going to be given the attention they should get.
    So true. They're working so hard to protect this word that they're actually killing it.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you sure you're not an actual Fi polr? SLEs can be skinny too, you know. I guess the difference is that SLEs don't know when they're offending people.

EDIT: not that I'm especially offended, but that is super offensive for women who have actually been raped.

In other words, too far, man, too far. (I was going to try to go to youtube and find a family guy clip saying the same thing, but then I realized that I'm lazy.)

I don't get how he makes an obvious joke, and you feel that you have to politically correct him - yet when a member like kaz talks about how he kissed a married girl while her husband was right there, you brush it off

this isn't an attack, I just don't understand your system of ethics and want to know why; Im assuming its just an individual thing and not IEI related, although a bunch(of IEI) did seem to react similarly to you.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    I don't get how he makes an obvious joke, and you feel that you have to politically correct him - yet when a member like kaz talks about how he kissed a married girl while her husband was right there, you brush it off

this isn't an attack, I just don't understand your system of ethics and want to know why; Im assuming its just an individual thing and not IEI related, although a bunch(of IEI) did seem to react similarly to you.
    I dunno. It's what I can personally relate to. I've never been raped, but long story short, I ended up having a long conversation with a girl that was.

Also it's about how much damage people do to each other. Raping a person does serious damage. Kissing a married girl doesn't do that much damage. Two people enjoy it, and honestly, if your wife is kissing another man, that's just an exterior symbol of a problem that already existed in your marriage. That said, if I were a cuckold (like Shakespeare), I might be super-sensitive to the situation of men whose wives kiss other men.

Now, I know dj isn't actually raping anyone but talking about it, but, I dunno, it's like, if you make a joke about this guy's wife kissing another girl, the dude might be embarrassed but... well... whatever. Get over it dude. (same if it was a girl whose husband kissed another woman, btw). But if you make a joke about somebody getting raped, well... I dunno, that's worse. Also, joking about something makes it less taboo, and, like it or not, taboos are one of our most powerful ways of stopping certain behaviors. I think it's worth it to maintain rape as a taboo, because rape is bad enough that we can sacrifice some freedom of expression for the chance that maintain the taboo will reduce the number of rapes. On the other hand, I really don't give a fuck about reducing the number of wives kissing men other than their husbands.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's offensive about rape?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing.

(You can't see me but I'm half-smiling and shaking my head in a comically half-disapproving, "sigh, that's just discojoe" sort of way).

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing.
    Good, because it's my favorite thing in the world.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good, because it's my favorite thing in the world.
    Not a bad choice. At least that's fun for one person. And so long as that one person is you, I don't see much trouble really.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not a bad choice. At least that's fun for one person. And so long as that one person is you, I don't see much trouble really.
    And the other person might be too young to understand what is happening anyway.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And the other person might be too young to understand what is happening anyway.
    And it might inspire that person to be a great artist, as childhood drama usually does.

It might also give them sexual issues, and sexual issues are, like, CENTRAL to all even semi-decent art. The only good reason to write/paint/play rock music is for skinny guys to get women that are too attractive for them anyway.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And it might inspire that person to be a great artist, as childhood drama usually does.

It might also give them sexual issues, and sexual issues are, like, CENTRAL to all even semi-decent art. The only good reason to write/paint/play rock music is for skinny guys to get women that are too attractive for them anyway.
    Being an aggressive debater works too.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being an aggressive debater works too.
    Again, if I weren't lazy, I'd post a youtube vid of Dr. Phil saying, "And how's that workin' out for you?"

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Don't you like SLEs?

Again, if I weren't lazy, I'd post a youtube vid of Dr. Phil saying, "And how's that workin' out for you?"
    I had an IEI ask me out a few years ago. When I asked her why (yes, I asked her why) she said that she liked how I aggressively debated people I disagreed with.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not that one!

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.
    Your shyness is cute.

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded!
    This is for you:

--Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, let me start off with advice, and take it with a grain of salt because I am not some great Don Juan.

First, muscle matters. I don't give a sh!t what women say, I don't give a sh!t what "playas" say, hit the gym! Even if you only grow 15 to 20 pounds of muscle, it makes a difference in the way women react to you.

Second, aside from close relationships, and being respectful and generally polite, I don't care too much about anyone. I don't care about any of her trappings unless I happen to care too. I don't give women special attention unless she is close to me, and getting close to me takes time.
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jimbean, you are so beta ST.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Jimbean, you are so beta ST.
    You think so? That does not matter anyway
    --Theodore Roosevelt

-- Mark Twain

-- Confucius

The devil whispers close to my ears. Quote Unquote's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your dirty piggy face, your Australopithecus afarensis. You're the scum of civilization, what means that you're the uncivilized spot on the human intellectual spectrum. You betas always come with this kind of crap that proves the theory that endorses the fact that being beta is just spiritual disease due material world's intoxication that manifest during the early stages of your row of incarnations. World would be beautiful and complete without people like you, ape!

And no, he is not joking about liking the idea of raping, who believes he's "actually" joking is just a delusional idiot without power of discerning lies from truth, vain words from veracity. I know betas quite well, and you guys stink, there is not even a single exception, every single beta is social crap totally incapable of understanding the idea of morality and civilization. You can say that I'll be mean to many good beta people if I always act like that, but c'moooon, I don't believe in this fable called "good beta", you guys don't convince me in any way. I've never seen even a single beta who can understand the concept of morality and civility. You guys don't deserve civilization, you were made to complete barbarism.

Betas are chronically dissimulators since you cannot show how much shit you have inside yourselves. I know how much people like you lie, Discojoe, because you know well what would happen to you if you didn't do so. You lie all the time, you have to lie for living inside society. You lie about your real inner nature and impulses. But your true self cannot be hidden, your mug and muzzle full of shit express everything that you really are. Even the theoretical conception of inserting someone like you into the social fabric is a blatant contradiction - aka as lie - a total paradox. The idea of you being a socially efficient individual is inconceivable and unacceptable.

Repent from your sins and maybe one day you'll be happy.

Discojoe, you suck!!! God Damned bastard...

This is the most accurate depiction of your real nature I could ever find. Both from inside and outside.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast