Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: How is Ti PoLR manifested in ENFps and ESFps?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post

--
    I think it's really funny how much she bothers some alpha NTs Watching you guys get annoyed is really entertaining - sorry =D
    whos annoyed now! ahahha

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    @idontgiveaf Fine. Again we got another proof for C-D. This kind of C-D thinking of yours just lacks - to the max. It doesn't even occur that you could fragment your conclusions bit more. You have internalized some sort of system inside of you which is very rudimentary +.

This might help you (and me):
    Hey what's C-D?

Is taking cognitive functions test ain't reliable? And tell me why

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ne + causal deterministic = ILE

heheheh
    Lol yeah that's why I'm ILE.

Some thinks I'm ILE too u know. Haha xD
    Because i troll

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

--
    I think it's really funny how much she bothers some alpha NTs Watching you guys get annoyed is really entertaining - sorry =D
    Wow i really have talent for that xD

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Hey what's C-D?

Is taking cognitive functions test ain't reliable? And tell me why
    Causal Deterministic. There is no test for it.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Victor-Gulenko

The article is totally LII and written in holographic panoramic style [ types: LII, SLE, ESI, IEE] (which conflicts Causal Deterministic [types: ILE, LSI, SEE, EII] thinking) so your brain will freeze if you read it. I had to reboot mine several times.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Causal Deterministic. There is no test for it.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Victor-Gulenko

The article is totally LII and written in holographic panoramic style [ types: LII, SLE, ESI, IEE] (which conflicts Causal Deterministic [types: ILE, LSI, SEE, EII] thinking) so your brain will freeze if you read it. I had to reboot mine several times.
    Ok..

Didn't understand lol

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    A person with PoLR will have a very hard time "codifying" their thinking. I "can" do that myself given how it's demonstrative for me but, well, it takes effort. Give me an incentive and I can make a rulebook that codifies my thinking but, on the fly, I tend to ignore it. The "codes" are there and I follow them in a sense, but I also violate them on a whim. Pragmatism>Ideological Purity for my kind. Thing is, for a PoLR, ideological codification/purity might be something that's almost outside their capacity to comprehend. Almost, because we can all learn to compensate for our weaknesses, or we can just find our dual who does that subconsciously .
    It's less a question of aptitude than of attitude towards it. I don't see the point of "ideological purity" most of the time, if that's what Ti is about. If you're confused or curious about something, I can understand wanting to figure things out, but ideological purity for the sake of it? Without actually integrating outside information? That reminds me of this joke:

A man is sprinkling a white powder all over the streets, when a policeman walks up to him:
    "Why are you putting powder everywhere?"
    "To keep the elephants away of course! It's elephant repellent!"
    The officer replies: "Don't be absurd; This is Ohio, there are no elephants here."
    The man replies: "See, it works."
    It's a joke, but I often see this kind of behaviour in Ti valuing producing subtypes(no idea why, accepting subtypes don't do that). I've learned to refrain from trying to explain to IEI-Fe and EIE-Ni that their moonstone necklace probably don't give them moon powers.... Not my business I guess

I've read in another thread that SLE-Ti perceives Fi as "demanding apologies with an unreasonable minefield of sensitivities". That's actually how I perceive some Ti subtypes I know, not about relationships but thoughts. When I say what I think and Ti subtype people don't agree, they can take what I said personally and as if I insulted their life philosophy. (Example: It can be something as simple as me saying "we need to do this and that to do our job correctly" and I get something aggressive from SLE-Ti: "DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S THE GOAL OF OUR JOB?!? WE ARE HERE FOR THIS AND THAT REASON NOTHING ELSE!!!")

I admit, I perceive that as "an unreasonable minefield of sensitivities" too. Do you have a clue what that is about? Are Ti-Polr perceived as disrespectful or something?
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 12-14-2020 at 11:35 AM.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi PoLR is inability to correctly read people and their motivations so the result is that XLE may get closer to those they shouldn’t or further from ppl who are genuine. In extreme cases, they literally don’t trust anyone simply because they’re unable differentiate between friend or foe.

Ti PoLR is inability to impose rules and structure on the environment and others. Live and let live attitude.

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I may be ti polr or just very weak, but it's like wanting something but what you're saying is not reasonable. But you are thinking in the present moment and it's rather a feeling with all logical implications removed.
    It's like someone asking to move cities just because they feel like doing it but not considering anything else. I actually may have an example.. one time I was in class doing a group project and this girl asked me "how do we do this." So I started saying random things really fast and she just stared at me.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by youfloweryourfeast View Post
    I may be ti polr or just very weak, but it's like wanting something but what you're saying is not reasonable. But you are thinking in the present moment and it's rather a feeling with all logical implications removed.
    It's like someone asking to move cities just because they feel like doing it but not considering anything else. I actually may have an example.. one time I was in class doing a group project and this girl asked me "how do we do this." So I started saying random things really fast and she just stared at me.
    imo this sounds more like low Te then Ti

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about being unable to accept anyones viewpoint beside your own? That could be related

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the Trump reelection, when Trump dramatically called the results loaded and afoul, this actor(SEE), stood up and made a media statement to call for another election, monitored, and said we will live with the results whichever way it falls this time.

In essence he was suggesting throwing out all the election rules on a whim, and translating it in a wider context as: why not just toss everything out the window, any rules, if it doesn't fit, and just do it this way.

Not sensing the anarchical nature of the suggestion, which is lawless.

It was pretty ignorant and you could say that was at play, and any type could fall into the trap, but i think that is the nature of it, exemplified as Ti PoLR.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by youfloweryourfeast View Post
    What about being unable to accept anyones viewpoint beside your own? That could be related
    seems like unhealthy Ti/Te base

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314