Quote Originally Posted by Joy
I said this about SEE's in another thread:

They also use me as a resource for information. If there's something they want to know about, they ask me because they know that even if I don't know anything about it, I'll dig up a bunch of information, sort through it and find what's useful and most likely accurate, and then organize it for them in a manner which makes sense to them.
I'm generally good at finding and sorting through a bunch of information from various sources, getting a feel for the subject/concept, which sources are most reliable, and which information makes the most sense. I find that SEE's (and a couple of people who are either SEE or IEE) tend to ask me to do this for them more than any other type. I find out what they're trying to accomplish with the information, then find whatever information would be useful to them. If I give them a lot of information, I generally summarize the information and give them an example or analogy.

Is this how ILI's fulfill their hidden agenda while covering for their PoLR?
My boss is ENTj and she is amazing at explaining stuff... it's truly a talent, i think.

Ya know, I'm glad you brought this up because a lot of the i've seen is not sufficient enough for me. this is not the case with the ILIs on the forum.