Thread: How is Ti PoLR manifested in ENFps and ESFps?

Hybrid View

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ti PoLR, Te hidden agenda (primarily in SEE's)

I said this about SEE's in another thread:

They also use me as a resource for information. If there's something they want to know about, they ask me because they know that even if I don't know anything about it, I'll dig up a bunch of information, sort through it and find what's useful and most likely accurate, and then organize it for them in a manner which makes sense to them.
    I'm generally good at finding and sorting through a bunch of information from various sources, getting a feel for the subject/concept, which sources are most reliable, and which information makes the most sense. I find that SEE's (and a couple of people who are either SEE or IEE) tend to ask me to do this for them more than any other type. I find out what they're trying to accomplish with the information, then find whatever information would be useful to them. If I give them a lot of information, I generally summarize the information and give them an example or analogy.

Is this how ILI's fulfill their hidden agenda while covering for their PoLR?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, the more I think about this, the less applicable to ISTp/ENFp duality I realize it is.
    SEE

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How would this necessarily be different from an IxTj being asked?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way the information is presented.
    SEE

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im not sure if a summary or example is a distinguishing factor between how Ti and Te leading types give information, but I do know that an SEE wants reliable information on call. I also notice that if my ENTj dad gives my ESFp sister information she'll get annoyed. It has to be that the giver of information is at her beck and call; I could see an INTp fitting that description more than an ENTj.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Ti PoLR, Te hidden agenda (primarily in SEE's)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I said this about SEE's in another thread:

They also use me as a resource for information. If there's something they want to know about, they ask me because they know that even if I don't know anything about it, I'll dig up a bunch of information, sort through it and find what's useful and most likely accurate, and then organize it for them in a manner which makes sense to them.
    I'm generally good at finding and sorting through a bunch of information from various sources, getting a feel for the subject/concept, which sources are most reliable, and which information makes the most sense. I find that SEE's (and a couple of people who are either SEE or IEE) tend to ask me to do this for them more than any other type. I find out what they're trying to accomplish with the information, then find whatever information would be useful to them. If I give them a lot of information, I generally summarize the information and give them an example or analogy.

Is this how ILI's fulfill their hidden agenda while covering for their PoLR?
    My boss is ENTj and she is amazing at explaining stuff... it's truly a talent, i think.

Ya know, I'm glad you brought this up because a lot of the i've seen is not sufficient enough for me. this is not the case with the ILIs on the forum.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp