Quote Originally Posted by FDG
An example of a Ti polr hit I involuntarily gave to an ENFp friend lately.

We were discussing about holidays.

He said about 3 minutes apart the following sentences:

"Rimini is mundane"
"Jesolo is like Rimini"
"Jesolo is only for families"

And I told him "You said Jesolo is like Rimini and Rimini is mundane and Jesolo is for families, but cities that are for families are not mundane, so there is a logical contradiction here"
now see, i might have noticed that in someone else (not necessarily in myself!!)

i might have said something like "so you think Rimni is only for families?" or "so you think mundane is only for families?"
or made some kind of narrative for/against Rimni being for families or something for/against munande being for families
these questions/stories would come seemingly out of the blue to the other person...
but for the life of me, i would not have been able to actually state it in one sentence
(or if i did finally get around to stating those connections, it would only have been after trying some...more roundabout, less direct..approach...like the questions/narratives above) (not intentionally being roundabout on it...just that it takes a lot of time/energy to figure out how to be more direct about it...and being EP my first thoughts are likely to pop out)