Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
It is about internal types of logic. When I see that, and I see it often right here in this forum, it makes my hair stand on end. When people say they KNOW something and it HAS to be true because it is logically obvious, that bugs me. If it's logically obvious, then IMO it's out there somewhere and you can see and touch it, so you shouldn't need to rely on internal logic anyway.

As for schooling, it depends on the subject. I loved learning about history, language, literature, etc. I hated studying about anything math-related. Particularly geometry. This is probably a Ti PoLR thing. I also really hate rules and regulations. I also always have this need to prove that the rule isn't fair/right/the best choice, and that might be a Ti PoLR thing.
So basically Ti is like having an internal sense of logic and common sense, and taking for granted that something should be easily understood without going into details?

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise
ti polr manifest in a few ways, some of which are
* having difficulties accepting connections unless perceiving those connections themself
* disliking having to spell out the connections they do see, often preferring instead to let others see it for themselves
* sometimes a pointing of "the connection is there... it's there, why can't you see it???" without the ability to state what exactly it is that they are seeing
* sometimes making seemingly contradictory statements or holding seemingly contradictory beliefs
I have never thought that there would be others who would be bothered by such issues. If those with Ti PoLR hadn't told me how they felt, I wouldn't have noticed it. I posted blog entries of my ENFj friend a while back, and I was surprised that it got negative reactions, presumably due to strong -seeking. I was like reading his entries again thinking, "what had he written to get such a strong reaction?"