Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
Can't speak for whatever happened in paranoid's situation, but the main problem I find with this is that if the points are thrown around randomly, their overarching point or argument usually isn't obvious in the first place. With some Ti polrs, this involves a lot of patience and total reinterpretation of everything they've said to "do it for them". And on top of that, a lot of them usually have the attitude of being self-proclaimed geniuses and some of them also easily dismiss or discredit the ideas and authority of others too. These behaviours are a clusterfuck of annoyingness and create a lot of frustration and resentment. Or at least, that's how I experience it.
yeah I think I'm just programmed to find it endearing, whereas I can see how others perceive it as both lazy and egotistical. fortunately, as a lazy and egotistical person, I don't hold that against them (the upity IEE in question), and feel like its these other people's responsibility; after all the IEE has done their part which is to supply the base material--let the others work the details to their satisfaction. honestly if the IEE could do it all themselves there'd be no point to these other types anyway