Thread: How is Ti PoLR manifested in ENFps and ESFps?

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

seriously, this is what i notice about them. they totally overreact to Ti...this is the main characteristic of Ti polr. they claim that Ti is rigid....when really it's that they don't understand what Ti egos are talking about.
    THIS x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000

I find that a lot of Ti polrs instead just feel pre-emptively intimidated or put off by thinking I'm being patronizing to them or something like a dad who's about to beat them when that is NEVER my intention. They are not focused on trying to understand the CONTENT and focus way too much on tone and relationships. It's like they're worried that if they don't understand something, others will get upset at them (or that when others regulate their emotional expression in a way that's different from Fe polrs or other Ti polrs, it means that they're upset with them and they get alarmed and confused by their expressions). Or that too much emotional showiness from others will bowl them over--they think that only THEY can be emotionally showy or expressive because they have such perfect control over it with their Fe demo. WTF is this about I am seriously wondering. Did overemotional people beat you guys every time you answered a math question incorrectly or what?
    Last edited by niffer; 03-21-2017 at 11:44 AM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    THIS x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000

I find that a lot of Ti polrs instead just feel pre-emptively intimidated or put off by thinking I'm being patronizing to them or something like a dad who's about to beat them when that is NEVER my intention. They are not focused on trying to understand the CONTENT and focus way too much on tone and relationships. It's like they're worried that if they don't understand something, others will get upset at them (or that when others regulate their emotional expression in a way that's different from Fe polrs or other Ti polrs, it means that they're upset with them and they get alarmed and confused by their expressions). Or that too much emotional showiness from others will bowl them over--they think that only THEY can be emotionally showy or expressive because they have such perfect control over it with their Fe demo. WTF is this about I am seriously wondering. Did overemotional people beat you guys every time you answered a math question incorrectly or what?
    This doesn't sound much like Ti polr. Not sure exactly what you're trying to describe here.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    This doesn't sound much like Ti polr. Not sure exactly what you're trying to describe here.
    I believe she's trying to describe their responses to a PoLR hit, not the thing itself. I've experienced the same thing she's described a lot with my mom who's IEE. But never with SEE's since they usually respond to being corrected by showing anger, or trying to play it off as having no importance to them.

Both types have HA and so it upsets the on a personal level to be wrong, but while the IEE's brings the confusion it sets the SEE's off.