Thread: How is Ti PoLR manifested in ENFps and ESFps?

Threaded View

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Anyway, perhaps LIIs are the least likely to make ad hominem arguments. In my experience.
    I've known some unhealthy LIIs who could get snarky and stand up for themselves that way or pre-emptively lash out thx to their Se polr glitching along with low Fe social neuroticism.

In all honesty the types that are least likely to make them in my experience are xLEs. How can one properly get at ad hominem triggers if they don't even have Fi after all?? By ad hominem here I mean manipulating the public's view of somebody's character, specifically to gain the upper hand against them. Trump tries a lot but it's always so planned and forced and he obviously doesn't accomplish it very well. Most xLEs don't even have the balls (or tunnel visioned arrogance, w/e) to make a genuine attempt like he does. We tend to focus on the ideas itself, and insults are treated as separate asides.

For example I think you are an idiot, but I won't ignore your points because of that. You however would be more likely to dismiss me simply based on the fact that you know I think you're an idiot.
    Last edited by niffer; 03-19-2017 at 08:09 PM.