Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VixenDogFox View Post
    OK everybody!

Are you ready for shock?!

Get ready to be blown away!..........

Well?

Are you sitting down?
    This is not SLI behaviour. You're creating a lead up to your story in order to build the mood and garner a reaction. Something a lot more typical of an Fe ego or at least an Fe-valuer.

Just yesterday it really hit me that I am ISTp and my boyfriend is ENFp. It came to me while on that socioniko.net site and looking at the ENFp's. I mean, I was bored and randomly looking into Maritsa's many claims of our types. I was more looking at the ENFp description and photos to mentally disprove her. But oh my god, the ENFp's VI exactly like my boyfriend. The guy in the top right corner could BE him. It's uncanny. And there were things that just never fit about LII with him but I trusted his LII typing because I guess I get stubborn... a lot. And then I realized that Meryl Streep is probably SLI and I get told I look like her quite often. Not to mention I VI like a lot of other SLI's (Dita Von Teese for one). And then it all started coming together. My deep down dislike for people, my stubbornness, my hatred of authority, my belief that if you're not making something you're pretty much useless. It all fits! Plus, my boyfriend is way too "P"-ish and isn't at all like my INTj sister-in-law. There's more, but I won't write it all now...
    It's entirely possible that your boyfriend is an IEE, though like others have said, VI is not the best source. Additionally, if he is IEE, that doesn't necessitate that you have to be in a dual relationship. There are plenty of other partnerships that can be quite satisfying.

What I've bolded is something way more associated with EJs than with Si/Te imo. SLIs enjoy practicality and a generally low-frills lifestyle, but they can and are lazy as a fat cat on a sunny day. They seem to enjoy getting into their own space and just nesting there with whatever occupies their heads.

EJs on the other hand need to be doing something. They need to get other people doing something. When things aren't running at the pace they want, they find other things to fill that time. Even when they're apparently relaxing, they need to be doing things. For instance, my EIE friend thinks she relaxes with me, but that means cooking, cleaning and checking emails while talking to me, lol. It can be the middle of the day and rather than sit on the couch and relax with me and chat, she'll bake a cake for no reason.

As for the rest of it, I'm going to shrug and say circumstantial. Like others, I find even the tone of your post more indicative of ESE than SLI.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vero View Post
    What I've bolded is something way more associated with EJs than with Si/Te imo. SLIs enjoy practicality and a generally low-frills lifestyle, but they can and are lazy as a fat cat on a sunny day. They seem to enjoy getting into their own space and just nesting there with whatever occupies their heads.

EJs on the other hand need to be doing something. They need to get other people doing something. When things aren't running at the pace they want, they find other things to fill that time. Even when they're apparently relaxing, they need to be doing things. For instance, my EIE friend thinks she relaxes with me, but that means cooking, cleaning and checking emails while talking to me, lol. It can be the middle of the day and rather than sit on the couch and relax with me and chat, she'll bake a cake for no reason.
    This. I find IP temperament even harder to believe than Te ego, in VFD's case.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is surreal.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    This thread is surreal.
    I find it quite refreshing.