Thread: So, I'm with you now

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd completely disregard VI. Photos can distort people's faces in so many ways due to lighting, camera quality, body position, etc.

I still think you're ESE. And it's not unusual for ESEs to have issues with betas. The Ne/Si vs. Se/Ni differences can cause a whoooole lot of problems.
    IEE

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    The Ne/Si vs. Se/Ni differences can cause a whoooole lot of problems.
    This.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with tiny_dancer in that VI by photos absolutely cannot be relied upon, especially by one photo. People look so different in a still shot, and there is not a whole lot of info helpful to typing that you can glean from one 2-D photo. One person can look way different in multiple photos as well.

You can get a better idea of type from a video. So, perhaps try comparing your bf to videos of ENFp's such as Dakota Fanning, Evan Lysacek, Ricki Lake, etc (interviews, that is) and see if he still seems like one to you.

Also compare yourself to videos of SLIs--Christopher Plummer, Clint Eastwood, Jean Gabin, can't think of female SLIs right now off the top of my head. Maybe someone can suggest?

Still though, VI should never be used as the gold standard, imo. Only as a contributor of clues about use of the functions.

I also really dont think you are SLI.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx