Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: So, I'm with you now

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Allie is saying that if we are to have consensus on what something means that people should have to agree on their meaning. There's no such thing as empericism, that's a logical inconsistancy in and of itself because if that were true then science or the scientific process would be empericism.
    What the fuck are you talking about???
    There is no such thing as empiricism??
    Science IS based on empiricism.
    God dammit.. if I ever see you you are getting SLAPPED. Understand? Not a joke.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I am saying the following...

No one has clearly defined what Fe is and what it does that saying Vixen is Fe ego block holder by relying on Emotions is wrong because every type has emotions...

Everyone has emotions.

Saying Visen has emotions doesn't make her Fe ego block holder. -This is logical inconsistancy.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am saying the following...

No one has clearly defined what Fe is and what it does that saying Vixen is Fe ego block holder by relying on Emotions is wrong because every type has emotions...

Everyone has emotions.

Saying Visen has emotions doesn't make her Fe ego block holder. -This is logical inconsistancy.
    Classics in the History of Psychology -- Jung (1921/1923) Chapter 10

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Damn you, you have Ti so get the fucking information and eliminate the variables. Don't throw shit that I have already read at me, that you apparenly can't understand yourself, because you can't apply them nor can you recognize them in others.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Really?
    I have nor you never have seen Vixen interject certain level of emotions in an atmospher, not like all our Fe ego members especially Redbaron on a regular basis.

Announcing something is steering? really, how about interjecting humor in an atmospher which lacks it like Rubicon does.

Emotion is not just excitement, it's so varried and complex that I don't know what to say, anger and basic human emotions don't override this function.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-24-2010 at 12:59 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about???
    I thought you meant another word, sorry about that.
    But can you agree on what Fe means?
    -

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you match with the intertype relations of your parents? It usually helps since they're less likely than friends to be of a certain quadra. I think it's great that you found yourself (in the case that you found yourself) but I would hate for you to find out your true type the hard way.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VixenDogFox View Post
    It's not the heat, it's the lame attitude. And calling names only makes you look bad -- not me. I find your superiority complex extremely dull.
    Look.. Lame attitude should be expected after you spread a bunch of bullshit and get stubborn about your bullshit like some kind of fucking child. Superiority complex.. Yeah, I have one. Name calling? Yeah, it makes me look bad.. Those two things aside, what I said about you remains true.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Look.. Lame attitude should be expected after you spread a bunch of bullshit and get stubborn about your bullshit like some kind of fucking child. Superiority complex.. Yeah, I have one. Name calling? Yeah, it makes me look bad.. Those two things aside, what I said about you remains true.
    That attitude that you give and she doesn't is Fe. Put Fe with Beta an you get your kind of BS.
    I just don't know how to describe what I can sense. Or maybe you're ISTp also and can sympathize with what she says. Two possibilities....sorry just some Ne.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That attitude that you give and she doesn't is Fe. Put Fe with Beta an you get your kind of BS.
    I just don't know how to describe what I can sense. Or maybe you're ISTp also and can sympathize with what she says. Two possibilities....sorry just some Ne.
    Fuck I'm not even gona reply to you Maritsa.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa, that's absurd.
    What Vixen has been saying and you have not been listening is that she doen't let emotions rule her, that she is far steady with that regard. Have you been reading what whe wrote? She only comes off at extremes to you and I or anyone here it's because she put up personal matters that effected her emotions here while she is not that way in real life.

She may seem to you and I that emotions is all that she's made of, that Fe is the only thing she has, but what she wrote counters that whole perception.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, I just had a long discussion about this. Now you're going back and summarizing it - wrongly I might add - to try to reopen it. Why on earth would I be interested in going over it with you all over again? If you want my fuckin replies then go look through the god damn thread. Fuck

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa, I just had a long discussion about this. Now you're going back and summarizing it - wrongly I might add - to try to reopen it. Why on earth would I be interested in going over it with you all over again? If you want my fuckin replies then go look through the god damn thread. Fuck
    Did you watch her video?
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we, as a group, organize something to where we can snuff maritsa? Seriously, PM me if you're interested.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Can we, as a group, organize something to where we can snuff maritsa? Seriously, PM me if you're interested.
    Put me on ignor no one really respects you that much. Using my Ni I can say confidently that you lose respect or have lost that respect because you make bs assumptions where there is none to make.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol don't even talk about Ni. BTW I was thinking a more long term solution would be awesome.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lol don't even talk about Ni. BTW I was thinking a more long term solution would be awesome.
    Why do you not want her out of Alpha anyway, why should you care?
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you not want her out of Alpha anyway, why should you care?
    What the FUCK are you talking about now? Who the fuck do I want out of alpha? WHERE IN THE FUCK ARE YOU GETTING THIS SHIT FROM? Ok I'm going to eat some spaghetti. Bye

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What the FUCK are you talking about now? Who the fuck do I want out of alpha? WHERE IN THE FUCK ARE YOU GETTING THIS SHIT FROM?
    You want her to stay in alpha, why?
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you stupid on purpose? Honestly.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Are you stupid on purpose? Honestly.
    remember she's trying to attract estj's

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-cinq

VixenDogFox,

For the record, I have no opinion on your type. But, I'm curious to know your thoughts on the following:

SLIs are labeled Craftsman or Artisan. On wikisocion, common social roles for this type are:

1. The quiet individualist who marches to his or her own drumbeat, cultivating eccentric, yet enjoyable interests and pretty much ignoring everything else.
    2. Mr. or Mrs. down-to-earth, who takes a dry and simple attitude towards everything, deflating all excitement and elevated emotions and sentiments.

How do you relate to the labels and these common social roles? Can you provide examples from your life experiences - especially social role Mrs. Down to Earth? Since you and your mom are presumably the same type, how do you explain your differences and conflicts?

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...maritsa, you are basically a saleswoman who can only carry on conversations with people through misdirected statements and baiting questions. it's actually one of the most shallow and manipulative social strategies I've seen in a while, and makes me think of an ESFj on coke.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't care what arguments you Betas use to discredit me. None of that matters. I only know that your deffinitions of Fe are not accurate and don't apply to Vixen. Have fun with whatever assumptions you make of the rest. If Vixen does have FeSi then she should have Ne as an activation function, so ask her to use it and see if she can or to provide you with proof that she has...........
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lolll

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lolll
    I will make it easier for you with my test.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My mom is ISTp and my dad is ESTp. And, what is "the hard way"? I'll be 30 soon... Not sure how detrimental confusion about my type is at this point.
    When you see your retirement, how do you picture it?
    -

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't care what arguments you Betas use to discredit me. None of that matters. I only know that your deffinitions of Fe are not accurate and don't apply to Vixen. Have fun with whatever assumptions you make of the rest. If Vixen does have FeSi then she should have Ne as an activation function, so ask her to use it and see if she can or to provide you with proof that she has...........
    now I know why crazed wants you dead. you're like a combination between a firefly and a snail. no matter how many times you hit the fucking things, they always manage to come back. yeah, my first choice for the gas chamber. your invasive humanitarianism would probably be more fitting in that setting anyway.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Can I be honest? I keep writing and erasing because I'm not sure and/or I have various ideas. I need to think about it. I can tell you this: I want to be free to do what I want. ;-)
    Ne is capable of taking many perspectives and essentially doing what ENFp's do, finding out all the info about them until they are satisfied, then they forget about it once they've understood all that they want to know.

Can you elaborate?
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing says SLI like golden evenings in the breezy, dwindling sunlight.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you want your pasture, fight the farmer.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the f*&k are you talking about???
    Allie is saying that if we are to have consensus on what something means that people should have to agree on their meaning. There's no such thing as empericism, that's a logical inconsistancy in and of itself because if that were true then science or the scientific process would be empericism.
    Not that I really feel like getting flack from her detractors for agreeing with what Maritsa said about anything, but: IF I'm wrong, correct me.

I have an idea that Maritsa's response to empiricism seems to be a result of her personality, and your accepting it, of yours.
    Empiricism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Empiricism. Belief that experience is the source of knowledge. Opposite of rationalism.
    [F. Bacon, Locke, Hume.]
    • Rationalism. Belief that knowledge is attained through pure reason or innate ideas.
    Opposite of empiricism. [Plato, Descartes, Spinoza, Leibniz.]

http://preposterousuniverse.com/teac...nts04/isms.pdf

Ni and Se are connected. Ni dominants take physical happenings and digest them.
    "p. 222: '...draws our attention to immediate sensory phenomena. ... It prompts an interest in perception itself--the process of recognizing and interpreting what we take in.' "

Introverted Intuition

the INFj with lower valuing of is less comfortable with the empiricist's mantra and would be more accepting of the Rational's? She propounds that one would have to empirically prove that empiricism works to maintain it's fidelity. We look at it and say it has worked ENOUGH. We can pick up on the trend, and we Ni or Se dominants see that as all we CAN go by because we don't have other perception. We have faith in our perceptive functions.

The Si dominant (in Maritsa's quadra) looks at reality as every changing and untrustworthy because that is not where their perceiving is located.

"'From an Introverted Sensate viewpoint, immediate conditions have no stable meaning. They're just an influx of data impinging on the senses. And our response to these impressions depends on our mood, our state of mind, our desires, our feelings. It's our commitments and priorities, the facts we hold inalienable, that give our circumstances enduring significance.'

As a dominant attitude:

p. 174: 'ISJs...don't believe for a minute that the universe is inherently rational. For these types, the outer world is a jumble of ever-changing perceptual experiences, dictating ever-changing behavioral responses. What ISJs maintain, and maintain unconditionally, is their priorities, which stabilize perceptual reality and give it consistent meaning.' "
    Introverted Sensation

The two views have since merged in philosophical circles.

That was said awkwardly.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't advocating empiricism per se. I'm actually pretty loose with that.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That silly little line was by no means an attempt to convince anyone of anything. Good grief.
    Indeed. Guys, if your intent is to "win the debate", then by substituting invective for rational arguments, you're losing badly.

Unless of course your intent is to look like petulant jackasses, in which case, you're full of win.

Seriously, there are some interesting and worthwhile discussions on this board, but it's almost not worth it to have to sift through all the angry insults and hostility to find them.
    Quaero Veritas.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Krig stop acting so pussy whipped. Do you know an SLI who would use that line? As a joke, at best.
    Whether it was meant to be meaningful or not doesn't matter. We're examining her use of language..

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Krig stop acting so pussy whipped. Do you know an SLI who would use that line? As a joke, at best.
    Whether it was meant to be meaningful or not doesn't matter. We're examining her use of language..
    Dude, I agree that she's probably ESE. I'm just sick of people substituting mockery for reason around here. It's lazy and creates an unproductive hostile environment.
    Quaero Veritas.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    Dude, I agree that she's probably ESE. I'm just sick of people substituting mockery for reason around here. It's lazy and creates an unproductive hostile environment.
    No, Krig. CrazedratXII says you are consumed by your desire for sex. Your judgment cannot be trusted. You must not show any rationality. Take it back! Take it back, I say!!

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    No, Krig. CrazedratXII says you are consumed by your desire for sex. Your judgment cannot be trusted. You must not show any rationality. Take it back! Take it back, I say!!
    Are you a jew?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hostility is what Betas do. ENTp's/ISFp's probably enjoy it more than we do though. It's is fine for those who are deserving (read: prideful) but VDF is simply misguided. She's honestly not doing this just to annoy you guys
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast