It seems Regina Spektor the "real" SEI shares a few traits with Nicki Minaj:

A rich fantasy life centered on the creation of imaginary identities:
  • "Spektor's songs are not usually autobiographical, but rather are based on scenarios and characters drawn from her imagination."
  • "Her lyrics are equally eclectic, often taking the form of abstract narratives or first-person character studies, similar to short stories or vignettes put to song."

Exaggerated vocalizations:
  • "Spektor has a broad vocal range and uses the full extent of it. She also explores a variety of different and somewhat unorthodox vocal techniques, such as verses composed entirely of buzzing noises made with the lips and beatbox-style flourishes in the middle of ballads."
  • "Part of her style also results from the exaggeration of certain aspects of vocalization, most notably the glottal stop, which is prominent in the single "Fidelity". She also uses a strong New York accent on some words, which she has said is due to her love of New York and its culture."

As for Minaj, I will grant that is she Fe as fuck, but so are many xEIs. And if both Minaj and Spektor are SEIs then their dissimilarities, other than life opportunities and experiences* accrued in the course of inhabiting entirely unique brain-possessing bodies, can be chalked up to subtypes.

Nor I am sold on all SEIs being sweetness and light. If we use Kam as an available example, he is widely regarded as a harmless individual. However, he's quickly flown off the handle a few times I've talked to him, which demonstrates an easy recourse to confrontational dramatics. I don't think this invalidates his self-typing or his suitability as a mate for an ILE. I do think, however, that the reflexive manner in which he resorted to theatrics is indicative of a textbook creative-Fe mechanism that has organically developed and reinforced itself through years of generally successful application (because if it wasn't a profitable tactic, and if he is assumed to be sufficiently self-aware and sane to be self-correcting, he'd have implemented other primary measures long ago). And so I'm going to argue against SEIs being incapable of aggression or combativeness according to their necessity or whim.

I am still undecided on quadra or type, but I definitely stand with Radio's analysis concerning temperament.

Lastly, whether a "sensory experience thru words" occurs is dependent on the listener's resonance with the song via projection and identification. It is arguable that this is of even greater importance than the intention or mental qualities of the song's creator.

Quotes sourced from wikipedia.

* Such as one coming from a fairly privileged background while the other grew up within a grittier corner of reality, in which case a comparatively "harder" SEI is a quite possible result.

Clippity clop, Br'er Dagonet: I don't explain every single thing because when I'm on a roll I don't like to wait for people to catch up.