228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default YOU

Joe - SEI?
    Beck - EII?
    Peach - ???
    Paco - ESI?

Idfk I haven't finished it takes me a while to type people I mostly want to see what others think
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 08-31-2022 at 06:03 PM.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reasons I think Joe is Si Valuing
    Joe is very much a comforter and provider of others' needs and well-being, but also highly attuned to physical details, such as with the maintenance of the rare book collection. Despite where he lives in NY, he's also comfortable with being the not-so-shiny, ordinary bookeeper, someone who isn't given over to the hustle and bustle of the world around him. Someone who is capable of stopping and smelling the flowers, so to speak. Not given over to the pretentious aspirations that so many in his environment are given over to. He loves books and that's what he sticks with.

He's also not one for planning or forethought. He tends to improvise and live in the here and now, more like an S. Even when he assaulted a certain someone, he was like, "well now what? I didn't think that through." It's not the kind of long-ranged planning you'd see in types such as LIE or ILI.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reasons I think Joe is an Ethical and Fe valuing type
    Firstly, his entire everything revolves around relationships, interpersonal dynamics, people, and value judgments. "I'm a bad person because I cheated." "Peach is the worst person out of all of your friends." However, he's more focused on the emotional atmosphere and nuances.

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(non-rhetorical) could Joe also be just a mentally-damaged Logical?

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crM View Post
    (non-rhetorical) could Joe also be just a mentally-damaged Logical?
    He has 0 focus on anything besides relationships and the relationship dynamics, though.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nvm, he might be a Logical type, after seeing more...he's so messed up that he's hard to type. Definitely a 5 is all I know.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The creepy show? Yeah I thought he was SEI, because I was getting over an SEI at the time and I enjoyed watching it because I could love/hate the main character in a therapeutic way lol

Great example of a ‘soft boy’.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't stand Beck because I see her as weak, and I generally hate weakness (when something can be done about it, and it's not just a kid or animal or something that's actually helpless)...so maybe that is a bias for me, but I struggle to see her as an Se-valuing type. She seemed more like an intuitive type to me. Maybe EII? I'm not implying that EIIs are weak, nor that non-Se valuing types are weak. She just had no boldness / force / push in her at all. She has her good qualities, that just wasn't one of them. I'd describe her as passive, imaginative, extremely idealistic, innocent, good-natured / well-meaning, naive but bright in other ways, creative, emotionally expressive (but in an Fi way rather than an Fe way), kind, compassionate, and humble. xNFP in MBTI.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTJ SEE, LOOOOOOOOL