TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Maritsa's type

These
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-21-2010 at 04:01 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good for you.
    FYI - Your surprise at the 'so called EII's' tolerance to you questioning their type, should not really be surprising. It could be stated that it is a demonstration of the patience that EII's are known for when dealing with those that they perceive as having mental health problems. It could also be a sign of their emotional maturity and stability.

Edit: Whilst I recognise that you have stated that you have no problems and it would not be my place to assume that you do, previous disclosure and observations of reactions to certain stimuli, behaviour patterns when placed under stress etc. has given many cause (rightly or wrongly) to belive that you may be under certain stresses that are affecting both your reasoning and your perception. This perception by others affects how they react towards you compared to perhaps other individuals.
    There are those that believe you to be ESI and also those that belive you to be Beta NF, you may dismiss their arguments but they are no less valid than the ones you use to type others, they are based either on simple interpretation of apparant behaviour or seemingly with less frequency your "VI method".

There are things not related to Scoionics that I am interested in about you. For example the number of posts you make. What does this say about you Maritsa? I take it you are aware that you make two to three times the number of posts of the next highest poster, week in week out? and they include substantial walls of text on occasion. What do you think this means?

Do you have peace of mind?

Do you feel balanced internally?
    Last edited by somavision; 05-13-2010 at 01:02 AM.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why isn't this in What's My Type?

El Presidente de Mi Cabeza GallopingQwerty's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you hit the nail on the head, soma.

I would also be curious about why it is obviously such a huge deal what others think about her personal type, but I suspect that is a long socionics answer that brings us right back to the whole "What is Maritsa/What does she think other people are" argument so I steadfastly refuse to ask.
    "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." Mark Twain

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

I am definitely a 7, and most likely an IEE. Stay tuned for further updates.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post

There are things not related to Scoionics that I am interested in about you. For example the number of posts you make. What does this say about you Maritsa? I take it you are aware that you make two to three times the number of posts of the next highest poster, week in week out? and they include substantial walls of text on occasion. What do you think this means?

Do you have peace of mind?

Do you feel balanced internally?
    I think my number of posts is also related to me being hypersensitive to accurate information.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's something beyond Socionics at play here.

And why do you need to start a brand new typing thread? We don't really need a gazillion threads about your type. There's one right now on page 1 of What's My Type. Couldn't you continue there?

I really think you should just stop worrying about proving your type, though. Just let that whole thing go. It doesn't matter as far as this forum goes.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    There's something beyond Socionics at play here.

And why do you need to start a brand new typing thread? We don't really need a gazillion threads about your type. There's one right now on page 1 of What's My Type. Couldn't you continue there?

I really think you should just stop worrying about proving your type, though. Just let that whole thing go. It doesn't matter as far as this forum goes.
    Thanks sweetheart. I think you're right. I love taking advise from you...it helps me a lot.

Now, about my post count...I feel that two issues are at stake currently:

Issue one is that I think I go nuts when innacurate information about type, especially my own is presented; what should I do?

Issue two is that I think I go nuts when I don't have Te; I think a big problem was when I started here; how to go about this was a huge problem and even though Ryu tried to offer some help, I think his directions were not as clear, direct and demanding as Airborne's is to me; so what should I do there?
    -

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Now, about my post count...I feel that two issues are at stake currently:

Issue one is that I think I go nuts when innacurate information about type, especially my own is presented; what should I do?

Issue two is that I think I go nuts when I don't have Te; I think a big problem was when I started here; how to go about this was a huge problem and even though Ryu tried to offer some help, I think his directions were not as clear, direct and demanding as Airborne's is to me; so what should I do there?
    With the first part. Why do you think go nuts?

With the second part. Again you have stated that you think go nuts and this time you have rationalised using Socionics.

I hope you don't mind me saying Maritsa, but with this many simultaneous discussions and conversation etc. along with your work and studies, your mind must be racing.

If so, is that really the healthiest way to be?
    All I'll say is that I have a busy mind and I'm always looking for ways to calm it, to find balance and harmony. And I can't tell you how much more active you seem to me, in that sense.

If you are making 400 posts a week, then that's approx 57 a day, 7 days a week.
    Nothing will always be accurate according to our own perceptions and I've learned that a big part in life is letting things go, and sometimes it can be tough, but if you're posting that much because the posts you read seem to be inaccurate, then you're going to be going forever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisyphus
    Last edited by somavision; 05-13-2010 at 02:00 AM.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Immediately get up and turn off the computer when you see such information.
    Issue two is that I think I go nuts when I don't have Te;
    Read some Expat. Alternatively, you could put everyone on ignore and clear both issues up in one swoop.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."